6 weeks 2 days scan - no fetal pole.

I don't know where to go from here, this is actually baby number 12 but the 11th we haven't gotten to bring home.

Now I want things to hurry up and resolve naturally, I'm dreading having to go in for a D&C

I'm so sorry ure going through this its truly horrible.

So sorry this is happening :( I hope it resolves on its own, did they give you a timeline for how long they’ll let you wait?

So sorry this is happening :( I hope it resolves on its own, did they give you a timeline for how long they’ll let you wait?

I have another scan on Tuesday and an appointment to speak to one of the doctors about the next step we need to take. I also have an Transabdominal Cerclage (cervix has surgically been "stitch up") which complicates things even further. Hopefully they'll have more answers for me then.

I'm so so sorry for your loss. I know only too well how empty and lost you are feeling and how horrible it is still feeling pregnant when you know there is no hope. Sending you strength and hugs. I hope they can reassure you a bit on Tuesday as what might help you from this point. Thinking of you.

Hope you are doing OK. Just found out I'm going through the same thing. My private scan showed no fetal pole at 7w3d. Just a yolk sac. I have to contact my gp tom for a referal

I had another scan on the 26th which showed exactly the same thing. I was admitted to the hospital on the 27th at 9 weeks 1 day for a medically managed miscarriage. I had 4 pessaries to induce the miscarriage, it was an horrendous experience, I didn't expect it to feel like actual labour. TAC made it more painful for me too, they couldn't do a D&C unless it was an emergency due to the TAC.

Hugs. I also had medical management yesterday but I went home after the tablets. Fingers crossed for sticky beans in the future.

I don’t know if you remember me hun we used to be on the same group years ago I’m
So sorry you are going through this huge hugs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->