6 weeks 6 days (May 26th, 2012) BUMP BUDDIES?

Hi there

I am due on May 30th, I'm so nervous and just want my scan on Tuesday so I know there is a heartbeat. Your little peanut is very cute:)

Thank You.
I was so worried cuz the nurse couldnt find anything on the regular ultrasound so she did a transvaginal US and there he/she was... her/his hb was 111. I started crying like a baby. keep me updated. :)

Hi, im due may 25th! Dont get my 1st appointment until im 11 wks & no scan until atleast 12 wks!! Seems ages away! all u ladies in the states seem to get ur scans alot quicker than us in the uk.x

I'm due May 26th as well! First appointment is on tuesday but I'll only get one ultrasound, at 18-20 weeks! Such a long wait!

Im due 29th May 2012, and i also want my scan earlier :( i wonder why things differ so much from country to country?

xx

Im due the 30th May :happydance:.Just think ladies we could all be pushing at the same time :haha: x

Im due May 23rd.....this is my first pregnancy! Dont get a scan here in Ireland til about 16 weeks so Im freaking out....its AGES away!

Im in Oklahoma, USA.... Get scans at 5wks- fullterm. Is either free or up to 150.00!!

Im due 20th May with my 2nd :thumbup:

Im due May 23rd.....this is my first pregnancy! Dont get a scan here in Ireland til about 16 weeks so Im freaking out....its AGES away!

You should come join the NI thread for the ladies due 2012 its in my sig just click the link :hugs:

Hi ladies, l'm due 27th May with my 2nd. So far haven't got a midwife appt through as my doctors surgery couldn't fit me until end of nov! :dohh:

A midwife is due to call me back this mon to hopefully fit me in, and then book the scan from there which l cannot wait for.

Hope everyone's not feeling too bad?

I'am due May 26, 2012!!
Fist Time Mommy!!

Congrats to all of YOU!!

I've been refined to May 23 as a due date... time is coming quickly.. yay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->