6 weeks after miscarriage, Pregnant or Period?

LovelyAim

Reaction score
HI 6 weeks ago I had a natural miscarriage at 7 weeks 1 day, the abdominal pain started early hours on a Friday morning but there was no bleeding, about 8am I started to bleed a normal period, it wasnt heavy just a normal flow for me. Untill about 9pm when I passed what looked like the sack, I didn't pass any clots a other then the sack, about 1 week later I stopped bleeding and me and my Fiancée started trying again.
5 weeks after my miscarriage I started having a very light pink discharge which turned to very light spotting it was only when I wiped, it started on Monday then on Wednesday there was some on a pad but as if I was coming off and it was like a browny colour, then it went back to spotting when I wiped. It lasted for 7 days and if it was a period it was extremely extremely light to the point where I didn't really have to wear anything But I did anyway. Normally when I have my aunt flow, my boobs will be tender and heavy, I'll have a little big of back ache and ill have a head ache and a fee spots but nothing :(
I'm really confused please help Also sorry about being in detail. It's now been 6 weeks since my miscarriage am I pregnant again or did I just have a very light period ??

I have had 2 MC and both times the first period after was very heavy, very painful and lasted longer than usual so hopefully it will be good news for you and not just a slow start to your period. I would be inclined to take a HPT, good luck :)

Thank you so much and my Dr said to wait 6 weeks if still no period then to do a hpt and he mentioned it would be a more heavy period in which I'll suffer with more pain but I literally haven't suffered any pain and it was extremly light:)
Hopefully I'll take a hpt and ill post xx

My first period after miscarriage was awful. Almost as much bleeding as the miscarriage itself and crazy back pain. I have heard that it can greatly vary though. Good luck! Hopefully you'll get your BFP

Hi guys just an update, iv took a test today and it's come back a BFN ��
guess I must of had an extremely light period

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->