6 weeks and so nauseous!!! Help!!!!!!

cbass929

Mommy of 3 <3
Reaction score
I’m almost 6 weeks and have been so nauseous for the last two weeks. I work full time and have 3 kiddos, my OH works out of town so I’m pretty much on my own. I have felt like death. I have been jealous of those who have no symptoms.
My doctor call me in some medicine, I’ve never had it before. I took a pill at 12:20 while i was on my lunch break and 30 minutes later i started feeling drunk. I have been falling asleep on and off for the last 3 hours at my desk and can barely hold my eyes open.
On the other hand I’m not nauseous but I’m sleeping on the job.
What helps with you???? I pretty much keep peppermints in my mouth because that’s the only thing that somewhat helps.
I haven’t been eating normal because when i eat, i get sick. When i take a sip of water i get sick. So it scares me to eat or drink.
Help!!!! I can’t take this medicine and function. It knocks me on my butt!!!!!

Hi I have been in same situation as you, im 9 weeks now & have had severe sickness since 5 weeks.
I was given stemital first, now on cyclizine but feeling same as you. Really drowsy & its sooo hard when you’re at work. I have been going to sleep most night 8:30. I find sickness not as bad if I eat little and often, more snacks than actual meals. Have been eating plain foods aswell, nothing exciting unfortunately [-(
Hope you feel better soon

I'm just NAUSEOUS all day long. 7w3d I can't eat anything because everything sounds gross and I dryheeve all day long. I was not like this with my other two pregnancies. Can I blame it on twins?
I've been drinking lemon bubbly and seems to help a little.

I have been nauseous all day every day since 4wks,it eased off for a few days at 11wks but came back again and still going strong xx

I was put on phenergen for nausea with my daughter but bc it will make you fall asleep, they had me take 1/2 a pill instead of the full one. Is that an option?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->