6 weeks and symptoms disappeared

MAWhite84

Reaction score
I'm 6 weeks pregnant and had sore boobs until about 2 days ago. I have no spotting or cramping. Is it normal for thongs to stop this early or should I be concerned?

Yes, it's totally normal! Your hormones are fluctuating like crazy, so some days are better than others. My ms went away for a week around week 7, and then came back with a vengeance around week 8.

I know it is normal for symptoms to come and go. I have had my boobs be very tender and sore early on and feel normal for a few days, then come back really bad. Even to this day at 18 weeks I feel they don't hurt as much some days as others.

Whatever you do don't worry! Cause there's absolutely nothing to worry about trust me! My miscarriage had ALL symptoms while I went through it still. I am 6 weeks now and barely any perfectly healthy!

My symptoms went away for a couple of days at about 6 weeks. Then I woke up a couple of days later and my nipples were trying to kill me and my bloating made me look 5 months preggo. It's normal to have some good days now and then, even a few in a row :)

Whatever you do don't worry! Cause there's absolutely nothing to worry about trust me! My miscarriage had ALL symptoms while I went through it still. I am 6 weeks now and barely any perfectly healthy!

So right!!! I remember my boobs were so sore for nearly a week after my last D and C ! This pregnancy (my third in a year!) I have less symptoms but have got the furthest!
Symptoms are so unreliable! Still it's hard not to read into everything! I'm having a symptom free few days myself and find it hard not to worry!

Wishing everyone happy and healthy pregnancies! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->