6 Weeks HCG Very high

shortcakes21

Reaction score
I am 6 weeks 4 days and just had an HCG done and my levels came back at 100,000! Has anyone else had their number this high? They are saying not likely multiple and that the number is great but when i look it up its out of the range!

In my last pregnancy I had mine done at 5+4 and they were at 47,000 so would've been around 100,000 at 6 weeks. I had a completely healthy, easy pregnancy and a wonderfully happy and healthy little girl.
Congratulations and that is an awesome number!

Hcg has such a huge range so I wouldn't be concerned. Mine was 18,764 at 4w6d when I was pregnant with daughter The online charts would have put me at 6 weeks. I wasn't. I had a scan the following week and measured spot on for my dates, regardless of the hcg. I think those charts are a guideline, not at absolute. Am wondering why they'd do hcg after 6 weeks though, and not just do a scan?? Anyway, the number looks great to me. Congratulations!!

That seems pretty normal to me! Mine were super high too!

Mine were 15800 at 4w4d, doubling every 2-3 days would have had me at over 200,000 by around 6w. It is high and I was worried at first, especially about molar pregnancy. The ladies on here (some who've made comments above) put my mind at ease. I had my scan at just over 7w and all is perfect! What I understand about it now after doing some research is that if you had a level high up in the tens of thousands, or hundreds of thousands very soon after implantion, then there would be a reason to investigate further and your Dr would have sent you for more tests.

I think your numbers are good, when is your first scan?

Mine were 15800 at 4w4d, doubling every 2-3 days would have had me at over 200,000 by around 6w. It is high and I was worried at first, especially about molar pregnancy. The ladies on here (some who've made comments above) put my mind at ease. I had my scan at just over 7w and all is perfect! What I understand about it now after doing some research is that if you had a level high up in the tens of thousands, or hundreds of thousands very soon after implantion, then there would be a reason to investigate further and your Dr would have sent you for more tests.

I think your numbers are good, when is your first scan?

Thanks everyone! My first scan is at my 8 week mark so next friday the 15th!

I always have high hcg. What I noticed was that the confirmed twins tripled in 48 hours, and I had three friends on here who had twins (vanishing) that also tripled. The high one that only double in 50 hours was a singleton. So I look less at the number and more at the doubling speed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->