6 weeks pg taking cyclogest symptoms!! Scared! HCG levels

daviess3

Reaction score
Hi Im 5weeks 6 days preg i had 2 mc last year an got pg taking clomid, because of the mc i have been put on cyclogest this time, I take 200mg twice a day i had my hcg levels done on 20dpo an got 783 an then again on 23dpo an got the result today of 2084 they said thats all good! Im just so nervous i keep getting period pain type things i am trying to chill out! Anyone else newly preg taking cyclogest i could share worries with? xx

not sure what that is hun but good luck lots of baby dush to u x

Hi Im 5weeks 6 days preg i had 2 mc last year an got pg taking clomid, because of the mc i have been put on cyclogest this time, I take 200mg twice a day i had my hcg levels done on 20dpo an got 783 an then again on 23dpo an got the result today of 2084 they said thats all good! Im just so nervous i keep getting period pain type things i am trying to chill out! Anyone else newly preg taking cyclogest i could share worries with? xx

Hi im also taking cyclogest and the same dosege as you i had an ectopic last year and have no tube on the left hand side my baby is a femara baby ive been taking cyclogest after ovulation for 10 nights (400mg) before i conceived now im taking 2 pessaries im also on metformin for pocs im 7 weeks pregnant today ive had no side effects from the cyclogest my HCG was 10000 at 5 weeks i havnt got bloods back for 6 weeks yet my pogestrone was 91.8 at 5 weeks so at least i know that they are working and helping the little bean to stick xxxxx

Wow that makes me worried at 10000 at 5 weeks thats early than mine and mine was 2084 do you think mine is to low??? xx

I too am on cyclogest but am having 1 x 200 a day - am due an early scan because of spotting x

Wow that makes me worried at 10000 at 5 weeks thats early than mine and mine was 2084 do you think mine is to low??? xx

No they are fine i think i might be a little bit further on than they are saying i`ll know on the 11th of February as ive got an early scan xxxx

Rumpskin were you put on it coz you were spotting or before an now ur spotting? has any1 else had hcg levels done?? Ifeel bloated trapped wind after i use it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->