6 weeks prego and gushing/leaking/trickling fluid...help?!

DiamondsR4Eva

Reaction score
Hello all! I am 6 weeks pregnant with my 3rd child. My other two (boys) were both premature but healthy. This morning while I was asleep, I felt kind of "wet" down there. Sorry for TMI. I assumed it was the pregnancy discharge so I got up to go to the bathroom. As I was walking, I felt a gush of fluid. It was watery and clear. No color, no odor. It's now 5pm and every time I get up to walk, there would be fluid trickling down my legs. I have been feeling extremely nauseous since week 4 which I'm sure is probably... normal? I was never sick with my other two. I cannot eat ANYTHING. Not a single thing. This past hour, I've been feeling a cramp sensation in my lower abdomen and it kind of seems to be getting more intense but bearable. Should I be concerned or is this normal?

Here again... too much info. I had intercourse last night so IDK if it has anything to do with sex. He did not ejaculate inside of me and I was pretty...rough on top :happydance::haha:

Is it possible that you may be leaking urine? Do you have any pelvic floor issues you're aware of?

Is it possible that you may be leaking urine? Do you have any pelvic floor issues you're aware of?

Hi! Thanks for your response. I don't have any pelvic issues or anything of that sort. Also, it was not urine. The smell was kind of sweet and not of a urine smell. I really don't know what it could be. The consistency feels very watery but kind of slippery also.

Could it just be an abundance of cervical mucus?

I did a little research, cause at first it sounded like amniotic fluid, but at 6wks, that would be really rare, since u have so little. Best guess is that it is urine ( doesn't always have a strong smell) or your just have a LOT of cm. either way, if u don't wear panty liners, u might want to, lol.

There is basically no amniotic fluid to leak at 6 weeks. It's probably just watery CM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->