6 weeks soooo tired!!

Laeyla

Reaction score
Has anyone else been extremely tired at 6 weeks? I don't remember feeling this way with my other two. It's really an effort to keep my eyes open during the day lately. I'm just beyond exhausted and haven't been doing much. I am assuming this is normal but today has been brutal so now I'm starting to wonder.

I should add I'm also super congested so I'm sure that's not helping. Wooo.

Yes! It hit me like a ton of bricks! Everything I've read says it's very normal and to sleep as much as possible (Not easy for some people, especially if you have kids already or a full on job). But I have become a pro napper these last two weeks (weeks 6 and 7). Just going with it.

Hope you feel better soon!

I am also feeling super tired. I'm 5 weeks, and it was one of the things that tipped me off tbh. I was falling asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow, that never happens!

I've not felt the need to nap yet though.

I hit 6 weeks yesterday and have been napping in the afternoons. This weekend has been bad. I'm kind of dreading going to work tomorrow. The fatigue seems to hit me around 2pm.

I have been napping every day since week 4 and I am still so tired all the time! I am really for 2nd trimester and the supposed energy boost! Never got it with DS but I was also never really tired while pregnant with him either!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->