6 weeks to go - suggestions for a little girl!

Caitie44

Shiny Spine Certified
Reaction score
After our 20 week scan, OH and I had sat down and went through a bunch of names together. Originally, our top choice was Lilia Eden - but I said we'd keep our options open until after I gave birth, just in case she didn't look like a Lilia. Well, bless OH's heart (not really, I wanted to throttle him) he went and told everyone the baby's name is Lilia, and is now shocked that I want to consider other options. I tried humoring him for awhile, because I do really like the name... But at the same time it doesn't feel like "the" name. I only just got him to even consider other names, and we won't be deciding anything until she gets here. But I'd like a pretty lengthy list to go over with him. :flower:

Names we have on our new list:
- Hazel
- Cambria
- Brielle
- Chloe
- Audrey
- Zoe
- Rosalie

I prefer really feminine names, and the surname is Moore. No clue on what the middle name will be but we've considered it being Lilia since he's so adamant about using that name. Other than that no preferences really, it can be long or short, since Moore is such an easy name. Thank you all so much in advance!!

Edit: Oh, names that can't be used: Abigail, Brooke, Hailey, Autumn, Summer, Kiara, Caitlyn, and Kyla.

We have a list for girls, but they're more on the unusual side :)
Peyton Savannah
Tinsley
Paisley
Jordan (OH loves, but I'm not a fan)
Tristan (same as above)
Aubrey
Kendall
Lauren
Corinne
Ryan
Kylie
Riley

My first daughter's name is Emilia Elise

Hope that helps! :)

Eden Sophia
Adriana Louise
Zoe Arabella
Rosalie Quinn
Lydia Paige
Rayna/Reina Grace
Ariana Belle

Mila Grace
Amelie Jane
Evelyn (Evie) Jane
Lucy Jane

Kind of my top 4.

However my babies will have Arab names

Thank you all! I absolutely love the name Emilia, and OH gave it a big fat no. He's so difficult. He also said no to each and every name listed. :coffee:

He's being extremely difficult.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->