6 weeks today and no symptoms. Help!

Mommyof12011

Reaction score
Hi ladies. Today I am 6 weeks. When I first found out I had to use the rest room a lot and my boobs were sore and i was always tired. Now I have nothing. Last week for about 4 days I had some brown spotting. Not every time i went but maybe once or twice a day. I called my dr and he said I could come in for ultrasound just to be sure but it's prob normal. I didn't have any spotting yesterday though. I do not even feel pregnant anymore. Not even the slightest bit of nausea. Is this normal?! I'm so scared Iv miscarried!

This is only my first pregnancy, but I have freaked myself out SO many times already due to changing symptoms. Convinced my chest is less sore, nausea goes away for half a day, etc. I have had to stop analyzing my symptoms all the time because they really seem to be a little different every day. Any bleeding is cause for concern, so it's good that you're having the ultrasound. But as far as the symptoms go - I wouldn't trust em!! Good luck, keep us posted!

keep us posted! hopefully its nothing. And as far as symptoms go, they may be light now but they can come on full force in a matter of days so enjoy feeling good while you can.

They gave me the option to come in or not. I said I would just wait until next week as the baby would be bigger and could see more. ( I pray it's still there by then) but really what can they do either way. 😕
I was sooo sick with my little boy that's why I'm so nervous. Plus it took 7 months to get pregnant and the thought of losing the baby is something I can not handle.

I totally understand. It took me 15 months to conceive this little one! I pray every day that he/she sticks.

You are better off waiting because you are right, you don't want to worry yourself if you don't see the fetal pole/heartbeat so early on. At least if you give it another week or so, everything should be there.

I was very lucky. At 6 weeks 1 day I saw the yolk sac, baby and heartbeat. But just because you have a good scan doesn't mean that it's gonna be healthy and viable by the next one. Luckily I had a scan at 6 weeks and 7 weeks. I go again this Monday which will be 8 weeks 6 days. I had horrible cramping 3 days ago so I pray that little bean is still in there thriving.

the first trimester is a scary time and I've thought the same as you. Symptoms do come and go, I am 11+3 now and I barely feel pregnant and then I start to question if everything is OK even though I have had 2 ultrasounds, I can't help but panic.... Take a breather, lots of women have brown spotting on here (myself included ). Every few days from wk 4-6 I spotted. I'm sure everything will be okay, and I'm sure the ultrasound will make you feel better. I won't tell you not to worry, because I know it's impossible for all of us not to lol but I hope the next week goes by fast for you and you see your bean really soon :)

Well I just went in for blood work and Want to repeat on Friday so I won't know results until Monday. I was told I should be feeling pregnancy synptomes at this point and if I am not it may be my body's way of preparing me physically and emotionally. Please say a prayer for me please.

I am 11 weeks tomorrow and haven't had any pregnancy symptoms at all. Try not to worry to much about the lack of symptoms. I know it's easier said than done but maybe your body just copes with the hormones better. Try and enjoy it cause you never know they might show up next week.
I can't believe any doctor would say that your body might be preparing for the worst (pretty much) that's disgusting!!! Some woman just don't get many symptoms. Please try and relax and enjoy this time with out symptoms xx

WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO BE SO CONFUSING AND DIFFICULT!!!!!?????
Thank you Vickilou that makes me feel better. Gosh this is gonna be a long wait.

Who told you to prepare for the worst??? Whoever that is should be fired! It's simply not true.

Sorry to hear that you're so worried, Mommy. I hope everything goes well. Thinking of you. FX'd you have some good news soon.

I think you should find a different clinic...maybe one with a little more compassion!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->