***6 Weeks today, anyone else or close?***

want2bamom

Mama to Ciara :)
Reaction score
Hello everyone. Wow where to begin. I have not been on this site for about 2 years now and here I am. I first joined back in 2009 and met so many wonderful friends that supported me throughout my TTC and Pregnancy journey. Search my name if you want to read a bit about my experience. I found last week that i was pregnant. We have been trying for 7 years and our miracle has happend. I will be 42 in September and my hubby is 36 and our daughter is 10. I have had a history of miscarriages in the past. The last time i was pregnant was 2 years ago and i had a chemical. I am very excited for this pregnancy but still very scared. Hubby is staying positive though..haha. I have gone for 3 beta testing just to make sure its progressing. The first one was 533, second one was 1000 and the third one was 2468. My doctor gave me a form that i can go up to 6 times but he said i don't have to. So i am not sure if i will go again or just let it be at this point. Anyways i am looking to make new friends on here so that we can support each other.

Welcome back! Wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months :)

You should come join our January/February group - there’s lots of nice ladies there :)

Huge congratulations hon. It's so hard when u have had losses it just makes pregnancy such a anxious time.
I had Misscarige at almost 11 weeks and I've had 3 chemical pregnancies I did manage to get pregnant again after each loss and had healthy pregnancies.
My last chemical was last cycle but we are going to keep trying. I'm 40 so I always love seeing other womon in there 40s get BFPs.
Wishing u a very healthy and happy 9 months hon.

Well on Thursday I will be goimg for my first ultrasound. Iam praying that I hear the heart beat. Iam just so nervous. I thinks its the whole little crampa that come and go which I know are quite normal in the first trimester. It's just so scary going to the washroom and praying iam not gonna see any pink. Other than the little crampa that come ams go and the sore boobs iam feeling quite good. Taking my progesterone and metformin and prenatals everyday.

Well today is the day. I am 8+2 weeks and iam going for my first ultrasound. I am so excited and praying that i hear the baby's heart beat and that everything is ok. Hubby and i have been praying every single day. I have been pretty good lately. My boobs are still quite sore mostly my nipples and nausea comes and goes but quite a bit at night. Its been really hard for me to sleep, i feel like i am tossing and turning every couple hours. Iam really trying to make a point of laying on my left side as i heard that is the best. But its hard as iam a tummy sleeper..haha. I will keep you guys updated when i get back from my ultrasound!!! Please pray for me!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->