6 weeks tomorrow & spotting

KirstyE02

Reaction score
Hi,

I had an early private scan on Thursday, she put me at 5 weeks 3 days, exactly a week behind from what I thought.
I had 3+ on a clear blue over a week ago though?
We could see the heartbeat, I didn't even realise you could see the heartbeat in the 5th week!
Anyway, the morning of the scan (before the scan) I had the tiniest pink & red bit of spotting and then it stopped. Yesterday it started again but a bit heavier. It seems to keep stopping and starting. Has anyone else had this? Worried sick.

I had some spotting at 5 weeks. Dark red. That's why I ended up having an early scan, and saw the heartbeat at 5+4 days - the tech said it was about the very very earliest you could see a heartbeat! So you sound pretty similar to me.
Once you've seen a heartbeat, your chances of mc go right down. Keep an eye on the spotting and get straight back to the hosp if you're worried, but hopefully everything's ok.

Congratulations!
Am at 5W5d today, I have been light spotting since the 4th week but yesterday I had to run to the hospital because I started bleeding more than before.
Luckily the doc could still see the Sac and the yolk but no heartbeat yet.
unfortunately,he saw again a sch of 8 mm. he advised me to stay on bed rest.
You have a very good chance with your pregnancy, don´t worry too much and stay in bed as much as possible.

Hi I'm 6 weeks 1 day today and have had bleeding though out this pregnancy. Today I saw a beautiful bean with a heartbeat. Try not to panic but I know it's so hard not too xxx good luck xxx

i had spotting around 6/7 weeks, and all turned out fine./ Spotting is quite normal early on, and it could be related to implantation.

Spotting again this morning. Going to go to the doctors in a couple of hours.

Thanks for all your replies! xx

She done another pregnancy test and it was a strong positive. She's booking me in for a scan, I'm just waiting for her to ring to let me know the date. It's all just a waiting game x

Scan is this morning at 9.45. More bright red spotting last night so I'm preparing for the worst x

Good luck, it doesn't necessarily mean the worst. It could be a hematoma or a sensitive cervix.

My scan went well and we could see a little bean with a heartbeat!! Baby is now measuring 7.3mm and they put me forward 2 days.
They couldn't find a reason for the bleeding though, fingers crossed it soon stops.
They did find a cyst that measures 6cm but told me not to worry and they will reassess at the 12 week scan. It was only 5mm at the private scan last week so has grown a lot since. Has anyone else had a large pregnancy cyst?

My scan went well and we could see a little bean with a heartbeat!! Baby is now measuring 7.3mm and they put me forward 2 days.
They couldn't find a reason for the bleeding though, fingers crossed it soon stops.
They did find a cyst that measures 6cm but told me not to worry and they wiell reassess at the 12 week scan. It was only 5mm at the private scan last week so has grown a lot since. Has anyone else had a large pregnancy cyst?

I went with pain to a and e yesterday on right side and found a 3 cm cyst on right ovary which they have said they will keep an eye on,they checked for baby and found I'm 5 weeks with twins! So fingers crossed no complications of the cyst xx

Congratulations on the twins!
I'm worried as my cyst seems to have grown so much in 6 days. I've not had any pain to do with it which I'm surprised about as 6cm is large. If it's not one thing I'm worrying about its another!! x

I know tell me about it,the midwife who checked me over did say that because of the rapid rise in hormones in the first 6-8 weeks it could grow but then when levels drop a little should slow again x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->