6 weeks!!!!!

Seraphim

Amazing Baby Girl
Reaction score
:happydance:
I know there's a few of us who have been hanging out for the 6 week milestone... congrats everyone!! :wohoo:

Here's hoping for some easier days and nights ;)

Congrats! I think does get easier- all babies are different, but Emma started to have the occasional sleep through the night at 7 weeks too which was an added bonus :)

I'M really hoping that it does get better... We're on week 6+4 and Charlie is in his 6 week growth spurt and he is grumpy... Very grumpy and feeding every 1.5-2 hours... I can't wait for it to be over.

Seraphim, has Hazel had her 6 week marathon session yet?

X

Congrats Seraphim! I just hit 6 weeks too!!!! :happydance:

I haven't noticed any marathon feeding sessions - though Bun always feeds pretty frequently in the evening (every 1.5h or so). So there is a 6 month growth spurt? OMG - he has grown soooo much! He was only 6lbs4oz when we brought him home at 3 days old and 6 weeks later he is over 11lbs. So he is gaining like mad.

He is still feeding for only about 10min each time, but he is much more efficient at getting milk (omg the suction) and we have had several nights where he slept 3.5h or so between feeds. :happydance: This is much better than the 2h he was going before!!

YAY 6-week breastfeeding milestone!!!

Congratulations :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Yes - roll on the 6 week growth spurt hahaha... :dohh: :)

La la la la laaaaa I can't hear you Charlieeeeee

(haven't hit the 6 week spurt yet I don't think :lol:)

We got a record 5hours in a row last night too :happydance:

Congratulations on reaching six weeks!!

Thomas is nearly nine weeks old now and I think things are finally starting to fall into place. He's now going 3 to 4 hours between feeds, instead of feeding every two hours. Even his sleep seems to be sorting itself out and he seems to have got over his hatred of his moses basket!

Stick at it girls, it does get easier!

PS we didn't really have a growth spurt at six weeks, we had one at 8 weeks instead, back to constant feeding and fussiness, came out of it just before Christmas, it feels so good to come out the other side of them!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->