6 year old with teenage spots and black heads!! Anyone else?

charlie07

Reaction score
Hi all
Not been on here for soooooooooooo long, not since Gabbi was a toddler.
Over the past year, Gabbi has started getting black heads and spots!! I did look into this and found that other children have had this problem but I never asked on a forum before.
In her ears, she has quite big black heads, we can't get them out (my friend is a beautician and has treated the ones on her forehead). She gets proper yellow/white headed spots in her hairline so I presume this is from a build up of grease. My friend says to stop her eating greasy foods, but she doesn't eat that much. She does like salami but hasn't eaten in a while. I keep oil to a minimum in cooking, but there is no pattern in relation to what she eats!
Has anyone else had this problem or no of someone who has?
Gabbi also gets a dry chin, like a rash, I had eczema as a kid, fortunately, so far, Gabbi hasn't got this from me, but my mum suffers from dry chin and rash!
I need to know if there is a product to try. What I should try shampooing her hair with. I have tried baby shampoo but her hair got greasy much quicker.
I appreciate any advice and help you can give
Thanks

Does she eat a lot of milk or meat? Someone once said on another forum that the hormones in milk and meat can have an adverse effect on children?

I agree with what previous poster said about hormones although the first thing I thought of was that she might be starting puberty early? I have a close friend who started her period at 8 and had some spots and sweating etc for a little bit before that?! Maybe something to look out for because she might get a fright if it happens suddenly and she has no idea what it is :s xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->