fast asleep on the sofa next to me snoring very loudly lol.

<3

Emma is watching fifi and the flowertots on tv whilst kicking about in her chair , I know it's bad but she loves watching tv in the morning, in bout half hour shell get whingy and fall asleep!!!

By the way we have same bouncer chair !!! Do you regret buying yours??

annoying me trying to pull the cables on the laptop!! whilst trying to give me a balloon a friend bought him yesterday!!!:haha:

Evan is on the floor watching Peppa Pig munching some toast and peanut butter :)

Owen is sitting beside me eating cheese sandwiches and an apple.

Adam is crawling to the bath room waiting to get in the bath.

Aymens asleep in his cot.....And im awake....Somethings not right here...:wacko:

But im off to work in half an hour...

lo is fast a sleep in her big girl cot after a night of only sleeping 2hrs .... we only put her in her big girl cot when we are getting ready and she plays watchs her lightshow now she fast a asleep and i darent move her got the doctors at 9am so god help me when i have to put her in her pram xxx

Lil is in her bouncer shouting at me whilst eating cheese on toast.

Maria is eating her playmat and trying to touch her face in the mirror

Katelyns having some toast watching one tree hill, nap time soon!! :thumbup:

Lily is sitting on the floor, watching tele, but she'll be on the move in a min causing mischief no doubt! x

My eldest is colouring in and my youngest is fast asleep in her cot :D xx

Sleeping in his pram STILL after taking ds1 to school ...This is a rare treat LOL

nicole is asleep having her nap and has an absolutely toxic smelling nappy. the lovely smell is wafting down the stairs

Watching Handy Manny, whilst screaming like a girl.....hes just discovered he can scream!!! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->