6DPO and looking for a buddy/buddies

GirlygirlRace

Reaction score
I have been following a few other threads and I really feel like I could use some support through this TWW. I think it would be a lot easier if I had another/ or many other people to wait with. Anyone? :flower:

DH and I BD on the 7th and then the 9th. Really wanted to BD on the 8th too but he wasn't feeling very well. Got a positive OPK on the 9th. O'd either late evening on the 10th or sometime before noon on the 11th.

These are my current symptoms as of today.

1DPO-slight cramping on right side
2DPO-same, constipated
3DPO-metallic taste in mouth in the am, but went away rather quickly. My left nipple was itching so bad in the morning for about and hour, then didn't start up again until that night. Backache, constipation (guessing due to Pre-Natal Pills)
4DPO-backache and cramping on the right side at night when I lay down. Pain seemed to spread down into my right upper thigh too. Constipated.
5DPO-felt like someone was poking my uterus (middle area) with a needle. About 2-3 hours later, had a sudden onset of a stomach ache and then diarrhea. (sorry...TMI)
6DPO-Nothing really. Boobs are starting to feel a little achy, but they don't hurt. Could just be in my head. :shrug:

Hi Girly, I am 6dpo too! I haven't had nearly as many symptoms as last month yet but here they are positive opk late on the 10th, peak fertility on CBFM morning 11th ov cramps morning 11th from both sides IDK .. I am assuming I ovulated the 11th. 1dpo nothing, 2 dpo cramping above pelvic area quite a bit of the day. Don't ever remember having that before but seems way to early to feel anything. 3dpo- I was pretty moody and short of patience. Let ex have it over small issue, not that he didn't have it coming-but anyway... 4dpo light short cramps and incredibly good mood out of nowhere. 5 dpo a few cramps both sides and a pretty good mood still. Had a brief stabbing pain in one breast. Gosh more notes than I thought.:dohh: I forgot this morning I had a weird vivid dream too!. Don't often have those!

i would like to be one of ur tww buddies....i am 5dpo today :)

1dpo- very thirsty, creamy/lotion like cm
2dpo- light cramps
3dpo- light cramps, tired, very thirsty
4dpo- one of my worst days! mild nausea, light cramps, tired...just felt crappy!!!
5dpo- nothing too much, little twinges on my right side only for a little bit

been testing since about 3dpo!!! :rofl: negative of course!!! i like to POAS!!! :)

hopefully we can both get our :bfp: this month!! :dust:

Awesome, Hello to you both!!!! I'm really hope that this is our month!

Babyforus: I'm right there with you when you talk about not usually having cramps this early. I don't EVER get cramps until after af has already started. Hoping that is a good sign. DH asked me the other day too if I was going to be starting af soon, as I snapped at him over something really silly.

Babykiser: You're too funny, poas already! :haha: Love it!

Sending tons of :dust:

haha yea i cant help it! i told myself that i wouldnt do it, but i got some more tests in the mail today so i had to "try them out" hehe

I really want to, but I know it's going to be :bfn: and I think that would be really discouraging to see. I think that I may start at about 10DPO though.... :)

yea thats what i was hoping to do, it does get me down when i see the bfn...eventhough i know its going to be that way. :sigh: i need to get better control! iam going to try and not test again until fri-sat..hope i can hold out!!!

I'm glad that you girls are more grounded than me! I am going to POAS everyday until I get a BFP or af :rofl:. Glad I have ic's. I'd like to pretend I could hold out but anyway! Apparently I like](*,)

I'm glad that you girls are more grounded than me! I am going to POAS everyday until I get a bfn or af :rofl:. Glad I have ic's. I'd like to pretend I could hold out but anyway! Apparently I like](*,)

:rofl:

*hanging head in shame* I'm either 5 or 7 dpo - I think 7 - and I tested today. It's like a disease... you know you shouldn't and you know what the result's going to be but you do it anyway. There should be a 2WW's Anonymous.

*hanging head in shame* I'm either 5 or 7 dpo - I think 7 - and I tested today. It's like a disease... you know you shouldn't and you know what the result's going to be but you do it anyway. There should be a 2WW's Anonymous.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:Yeah I am sure there should but I am not sure who'd join? I don't think I could stand it, I'd rebel I like the insanity better lol:brat::brat::brat:

I'm 6 dpo and I tested today too.... There is just something about peeing on a stick... :laugh2:

I've been having a pretty lot of lotiony cm and little twinges in my lower abdomen. I've also been miserable and can't sleep!!!! My poor DH doesn't know what has hit him.

Hi there! I'm not sure how many dpo I am...I got a positive opk on aug. 8th, but it stayed positive for 6 days...and I had no other signs of ovulation...so who knows...we BD on the 5,6,8,10, and 12 so fingers crossed! Girlygirl...your symptoms sound very promising, I had the metallic taste before I tested with my daughter! And babykiser you sound just like me...I should buy stock in hpt! This will be my last pregnancy so I'm trying to enjoy all the excitement involved but it's still so easy to get impatient...good luck to you guys, can't wait to hear more...I'll update in the morning when I poas and get a bfn haha!

Welcome!!! How did your POAS go? Mine BFN, but not unexpected! Good morning all:flower:

Good morning! Mine was BFN but of course I think I see a faint line...but maybe I have a disease that makes me see lines when they're not really there :) hopefully the next few days fly by!

same here...bfn, but im only 6dpo!!! lol i dont know why i do this to myself.

Good Morning everyone!!! No drama mama, KS1183, and Carlabarla03 WELCOME!!! :hi:

No new symptoms yet really. I had minor heartburn last night, but nothing to really chalk up to a symptom. I do feel rather bloated today and tired, but I was out pretty late last night fishing on the lake.

All you POASaholics crack me up :haha: The peer pressure of it may just break me before 10DPO...lol. One thing that seems to be helping me get through this tww, is telling myself that if this isn't my month then I will at least be able to go hot springin' at the beginning of September. DH and I are headed out of town for a week to Montana for a race (hillclimb) and along the way there are a few stops we're going to make that have hot springs. Still would rather be pregnant, but I guess I'm just trying to think as positive as possible.

Have a great day everyone, can't wait to see the :bfp: roll in!!!! :happydance:

Hi there! I'm not sure how many dpo I am...I got a positive opk on aug. 8th, but it stayed positive for 6 days...and I had no other signs of ovulation...so who knows...we BD on the 5,6,8,10, and 12 so fingers crossed! Girlygirl...your symptoms sound very promising, I had the metallic taste before I tested with my daughter! And babykiser you sound just like me...I should buy stock in hpt! This will be my last pregnancy so I'm trying to enjoy all the excitement involved but it's still so easy to get impatient...good luck to you guys, can't wait to hear more...I'll update in the morning when I poas and get a bfn haha!

Sounds like you have pretty much covered your BDing, I'll be keeping my Fx'd that the :spermy: finds that egg! :)

Your news about your BFP with your daughter makes me happy! I sure hope that nasty taste brings me a beautiful baby too!

I'm about 99% sure that I'm 6DPO so I'd love to join! We BD'd on the 6, 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15. I got an almost positive OPK on the 10, a positive OPK earlier in the day on the 11, another positive OPK earlier in the day on the 12 and then it was negative by nighttime on the 12.

Here are just a few symptoms

1DPO-3DPO - watery CM
4DPO - 6DPO - creamy CM, twinges and tugs in my lower abdomen so far that I can feel it into my leg?
5DPO - Woke up around 3AM shivering. I swore I had a fever because I was so cold and I knew the room wasn't that cold to begin with. Took my temp to discover a 96.8 temperature, way lower than usual! Went back to sleep a few minutes later and slept another 6 hours (making my night time total almost 9 hours, which is a ton because normally I sleep around 7.) Later that day, I took a nap from 2:45pm-5:00pm. So tired, couldn't feel energized.
6DPO - Still so tired today! Light cramping again today and boobs feel heavy! Normally I don't sleep in a bra and then will hang out braless for the first few hours after I wake up. They're sore along the side but no sore or sensitive nipples.

Hi Lemondrops, I'm so happy you have joined us!!! You must be tuckered out by all that BD, I wish we could of gotten that many days in, but oh well. Like they say, it only takes once. :)

My boobs were achy yesterday, but today they have progressively gotten pretty sore in the sides around my armpits, but nowhere else and no sensitive nipples either. They seem to feel rather heavy too, hopefully this is a good sign for us both!!!

I haven't had much cm mucus though, which has me a little worried. I feel like all the people that I have seen get :bfp: lately have had abundant amounts of it before they tested positive. I have felt really wet down there, and have seen creamy cm on my panties, but not loads of it like others talk about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->