6DPO and looking for a buddy/buddies

Sometimes I envision myself having x-ray vision. Wouldn't it be great if we could just look down at ourselves and see what the heck is going on in there? I'd just glance down there and I'd see millions of sperm and you know what'd I would be doing. Cheering on those little suckers! Come on, come on already! She's right there! LOL

omg that would be fantastic!!!!:haha:

That would be crazy,lol! Well I am sure you figured out my morning poas was bfn by now sorry it has been a day... I have had some light cramping again today wtf? I am ready for that xray vision! A couple of bout of nausea but I am pretty sure they are from acid reflux that I regularly have unfortunately!

ugh i just cant wait for this 2ww to be over...whether its a bfp or af (prefer bfp) but i just want it to be done!!! why do the goos things in life always take so long to get.....
:shruggs: let the waiting continue :coffee:

ugh i just cant wait for this 2ww to be over...whether its a bfp or af (prefer bfp) but i just want it to be done!!! why do the goos things in life always take so long to get.....
:shruggs: let the waiting continue :coffee:

I hear ya. I'm tired of feeling like a crazy person, thinking every symptom HAS to be a pregnancy symptom. I feel myself going back and forth all day. Yes, I must be pregnant...to....no, I'm probably not. UGH!!!!

lol yea thats me all day long! although i am trying to get myself in the mental state of mind that if af does come i will be ok. :) im trying to stay positive either way it goes. not sure how its going to work out, but we will see.

Thanks for the post Girlygirl...it made me laugh! I'm right there with y'all! My mind is constantly playing tricks on me...like tonight my lower back is achey but is it only because I read somewhere that it's a symptom? Who knows...I guess we'll find out soon enough....what's a few more days? Haha! I'll being poas in the a.m. so I will update then :) everyone have a lovely night!

Morning ladies,

I consulted the ladies on the over 35 site about opk's and have decided that I am possibly only 9 dpo today. I got a vvvvvvv faint line on my frer this morning. It is so faint that you have to look at an angle to see it. If I hadn't been taking them most mornings I probably wouldn't have noticed it! I am hoping for a real line tomorrow!!

Gooood Morning!!!! FX'd that it's your BFP babyforus!! Does anything show up in a picture? Maybe I could tweak it a little and see if we can see it any better. Keep us update for sure! So these past couple of days I have had A LOT of twinges and have had a lot of af type cramps, but they only last for about 30 minutes and come in waves. I also noticed this morning a big blue vein in my chest area...OOOOh I HOPE I HOPE this mean something. I have been really good and not tested, but tomorrow I will 11DPO and I'm thinking of taking a frer in the morning. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!! :) :dust:

Thanks for the post Girlygirl...it made me laugh! I'm right there with y'all! My mind is constantly playing tricks on me...like tonight my lower back is achey but is it only because I read somewhere that it's a symptom? Who knows...I guess we'll find out soon enough....what's a few more days? Haha! I'll being poas in the a.m. so I will update then :) everyone have a lovely night!

:) FX'd you'll see your :bfp: tomorrow morning!!!! I'll be stalking! :)

Can't wait for u to test girlygirl!! I'm hoping a :bfp: will show!!!

Babyforus...I can't wait to hear how your test shows up tomorrow! So exciting for you! I got a BFN again this morning and I'm out of tests so I think I'll wait a few days and see if AF arrives, I'm feeling VERY bloated as if she could come anytime! Girlygirl...I can't wait for you to test...I'm so proud of your will power! Everyone keep updating!!

here is my ic from this afternoon. Will post frer tomorrow, as this mornings is barely visible when you tilt it! BTW cramps were probably my biggest symptom. I did use cbfm and take fertilaid.

Attachments

• DSCN2447.jpg
    DSCN2447.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 2
Yay Babyforus! That's so exciting! I can't wait to see tomorrow's, I hope it gets darker!

so update on me ladies....10dpo for me today and i took a frer this morning and i got a vv faint line :) its not as dark as i want it, but i am going to take another test. so until a test tells me other wise im counting it as a :bfp: keep ur fx'd for me girls :)

-and still waiting on ur update babyforus :coffee: lol

OMG!!! I see that line for sure! CONGRATS on your :bfp: I'm headed to the store now to go buy a test. I have to say that I'm super nervous, I want it to be a BFP soooo bad, and with all my symptoms, if it's a bfn I think I might cry. Just need to remind myself that it is still pretty early. Wish me luck ladies....will be updating shortly......

:cry: Well......it was negative. *Sigh* guess I'll just have to wait a few more days and try again.

Same here GirlyGirl. Sigh. I'm thinking about going to a fertility clinic and just getting IVF at this point. Feeling kind of hopeless after over 2 years. :( I hope you have better luck. Hang in there.

Ok girls its official!!! hcg level 25!!! Got another faint pos and had blood work done!!!!! OMG I cant believe it!!!

Congrats Babykiser!!!!! I am so excited for you!! How are you feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->