6DPO and looking for a buddy/buddies

Girlygirl...don't get discouraged! It's still early! Comicmom, so sorry to hear you've been trying for so long with no luck, I hope there is a change in your near future! Congrats to Babykiser and Babyforus...so exciting, fx'd everything goes well! I used an opk this morning (I've read they can be used like a hpt later in your cycle) and just had a light test line so definitely is a BFN for me...so just waiting for AF at this point!

Hey carla that is all my opk's said yesterday too! It is not positive. Your not out!

babyforus- thanks!!!! im feeling ok, a few backaches and cramps, but nothing big. i set myself up for failure this afternoon :( i took another test but it was a digi!!!! of course it was negative now it has me thinking my line wasnt really there!!! but i am staying calm and i will retest with another frer...hope my line progresses!

Digitals won't be positive for at least 2 days, they take 50hcg. Im sure your fine. Just don't use those yet:thumbup:

I just want to say thank you! I've had a really bad day today, and seeing these uplifting and positive comments makes me really appreciate the support you all give! Thanks! :hugs:

I just want to say thank you! I've had a really bad day today, and seeing these uplifting and positive comments makes me really appreciate the support you all give! Thanks! :hugs:

:flower: thats what we are here for!! support :)

Hey girly it is still early! If you are using ic change to frer if you can! I got neg today on ic and pos on frer after a pos on ic yesterday. I think they are too unreliable.

Thanks. It was a frer that I used. Feeling like I might be out. I went to the bathroom today and had some brown spotting on the tp. FX'd it was implantation bleeding. :witch: is due Thursday.

Hey guys!! Babyforus...after I read your post I went and bought a FRER, I had been using ic...and guess what??!!! BFP!!! I'm so excited!! I kinda can't believe it, I thought for sure I was out this month!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!! Congrats! This thread is full of :bfp: Hope to join you ladies soon! :)

Thanks girlygirl!! I'm so excited!! I hope you get yours soon, I was 13 dpo today, so it can happen :)

Not out till :witch: arrives, right!?! :) Wishing you a H & H 9 months!!! Maybe if I get my bfp we can be bump buddies too! :)

Hey guys!! Babyforus...after I read your post I went and bought a FRER, I had been using ic...and guess what??!!! BFP!!! I'm so excited!! I kinda can't believe it, I thought for sure I was out this month!!

congrats carla!!!!:happydance: i also got my bfp, yesterday at 10dpo, didnt put on here until today though! frer are the best, my line was vv faint but frer picked it up before ic did!

Fx'd Girlygirl! Babykiser that's awesome, I had all negatives on ic and opk's so I was super shocked when I took the free...it showed up immediately and was very noticeable (not as dark as the control but close)!

:happydance::happydance::happydance: Yeah Carla!! I'm so glad I could help shorten your agony!!!! Congratulations :cloud9:

Still negative on the OPK. I've been taking one everyday for the last couple of days to take the edge off of the wait. What a story, Carla!. It kinda gives me hope that maybe the negative OPK can turn into a positive HPT! Congrats!

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

The :witch: showed up this morning. Had a very long cry and still pretty upset, but I know that I need to just pick myself up and work on next month. Thank you ladies for all your support and I wish all of you H & H 9 months and :bfp: 's

I'm so sorry Girlygirl! I wish I could say something to make you feel better, but I know nothing will, just know that it will happen when the time is absolutely perfect!!

Comicmom-My opk this morning was still negative, I posted a pic in the BFP announcements of my FRER, it's a pretty good line!

grilygirl- hun im so sorry!! :( im sending lots of :hugs: your way. do u plan on doing anything different this month? and u are so welcome for the support, i would still like to give u support through this new cycle. not pressuring you or anything, i know how difficult it can be. we are here for u if when u need us :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->