6dpo and testing until BFP or AF!!! Update - AF arrived right on time :(

Did you take another one.? I did and for some reason it like bfn.. So idk if cb is a good indicator either.. I'm just going to stop early testing

I think I flooded it with too much pee because after I did it I watched it travel across & I noticed a pool of dye sitting in the test window in the corner before it just cleared out.. So I think I washed my + out.. I'll test later today

I tried another blue dye test and got nothing. So fed up of testing now!! I hope you get a better answer on your next test!

Wow same here. After I test today.. I won't be testing again unless I miss a period.. I'm so done.. Baby dust to you

I know. It causes so much heartache. My husband said today "I dont get it.... if missing a period means you could be pregnant, why don't you just wait til you miss it?!!" I didn't know how to answer that one!! Next time I'll take his advice I think!

I'm feeling quite positive. We're off to disneyland in 10 days so at least I know I can ride all the rides with my family! Only problem is my fertile window lands right when we are away which could be a problem, sharing a room with children!! Maybe nanny and grandad will take them for a walk around disney village every other day! :haha:

So sorry but glad you're feeling positive :) bet you'll have a fab time in disneyland though and definitely encourage the extra time with nanny and grandad :lol:

Clear blue was not accurate.. Will not be buying those again.. So sorry hun.. Hugs.. No more early testing

I'd used one of those clearblue ones before but never noticed such a prominent line. Evil, absolutely evil. Was on a bit of a downer last night but I think it's just because with my son I literally got pregnant 2 weeks after stopping bcp so I guess I was hoping the same would happen again. Hopefully we won't miss the window due to being away. If we do then so be it I guess! I just need to chill out a bit!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->