6dpo,cycle buddy?

AshleyNichole

mommy to 2 boys!
Reaction score
I am 6dpo today...Is anyone else out there in the same cycle as me that wants to be cycle buddies? :thumbup:

Hey Ashlie

I am 6DPO tomorrow so am like one day behind you! Have you had any symptoms? I've had a few: some twinges, sore boobs today, backache yesterday and restless sleep. Who knows if these are REAL signs, but it's exciting to think they could be!

I hope we get out BFP SOON!!

How long have you been TTC?

xxx

Hey, yeah i have been havin symptoms....I feel really tired, but can't sleep...nauseous...headache....some cramps....well I had a MC last month...So...before that i was TTC for about 7 months with no luck.....how u doing today?

hi i'm new to BnB

I think I'm 6dpo been having some funny twinges in my lower back, feeling really tried and a bit nuases. don't no if i'm reading to much into symptons when is your witches due? mines is next mon or tue!

Hi Hun!

I am feeling absolutely exhausted today and I woke up last night at 2.30am to go to the loo (sorry tmi about to occur...) which was THE longest pee I've ever had in my life! Wierd eh!? I woke up with a bit of a headache at 7.30am this morning and since I got up have just been desperate to go back to bed! I REALLY hope these are some positive signs, I really do. Oooooh and plus my BB's are much more sore today than yesterday!

How are you feeling today? Anything that particularly feels different?

I love this so much! It's sooooo great to have someone else at the same stage!

xxx

hey mama! Well today....lets see....still just really tired as always...my bb's are a little sore...and i have some blue veins and some bumps.....acne....nausea, i took another HPT this morning...LOL...Still 2 early and it was a :bfn: but i think i am having all the symptoms, just hope im not looking to much into it since i just lost a baby last month...

o yeah and kind of emotional, i was looking at my friends wedding pix, and started to cry,LOL

Ooooh, this sounds really promising for you!

I haven't got ANY signs today - nadda,zilch! Who knows, probably not my month after all :-(

But I have been using OPK's to see if there's a line as I have read that these can detect the pregnancy hormone very, very very early and I have had an incredibly faint 2nd line....again, I am probably reading too much into this.

FX for us both

xxxxxxx

What is OPK? Ovulation predictor Kit?
I think I have those.....so if it shows 2 lines it means ur pregnant? or im confused,LOL

What is OPK? Ovulation predictor Kit?
I think I have those.....so if it shows 2 lines it means ur pregnant? or im confused,LOL

Well apparantly yes...however, I have just found out that the 2nd line on an OPK has to be as dark as the first for it to be a positive, which mine wasn't. So I guess that's me done then! No BFP....:nope:

AWWW Cool Faiiry!! I cant wait to get a :bfp: I got an evap :bfp: today i think...i have another thread started for that....but grrrr....LOL!!! I am so impatient, but now I dont have nemore tests so I guess I will HAVE to wait,LOL! GL

Awww man i thought the 2nd line if it was as dark as the first ment u were ovulating....not pregnant, well who knows im not to fam. with OPK...I do have a few here! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->