6dpo... i must not test, I must not test...!! UPDATE!!

reeve

Reaction score
Really hopeful for this month, this is our 5 month of trying.. first month was relaxed, started “leaving it in” 🤣 then we’ve got a bit more serious each month. This month we were every other day until my opk started to get darker, then everyday until after O and then a couple more for luck. We’ve also used preseed this month ( though not on every occasion, mainly through the peak days)

No symptoms to speak up of yet, some pinching and slightly sore nips.. but these could just be normal me too.. so...

Must not test yet!!! ( tests coming Monday - totes will start peeing on them immediately)

I’m on the same schedule as you as I’m struggling so hard not to test. Lol.
I’ve been through 5 failed iui’s, but this cycle, we’re just giving it a try naturally with lots of hope (and saving money.)
This is my first cycle using pre-seed also. Good luck to you!!!

I’m on the same schedule as you as I’m struggling so hard not to test. Lol.
I’ve been through 5 failed iui’s, but this cycle, we’re just giving it a try naturally with lots of hope (and saving money.)
This is my first cycle using pre-seed also. Good luck to you!!!

What day are you planning to test? Hoping this is your cycle, smugness will be high doing it naturally too I reckon 🤞🏼

8dpo - bfn

Starting to loose hope a bit, despite knowing it’s still early - I just don’t feel pg 😞

hey I'm 7 DPO today and just had a dip in my BBT from 98.2 the past five days to 97.87. Yesterday had frequent trips to bathroom (but thinking that's just in my head). Fingers crossed for you!! Obviously still BFN on all tests, but gosh I wish the 2ww was over.

I had to have a nap this afternoon 🤣 I had horrible cramps and just felt awful. I’m craving all the food and chocolate so pretty sure AF is on her way next week!

9dpo..... was negative on the IC this morning.. but thought I’d do a FREE this afternoon!!!

Attachments

• 6BB95DB9-0DE8-475C-9996-829A0B23D752.jpg
    6BB95DB9-0DE8-475C-9996-829A0B23D752.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 63
Fantastic line!!! Congratulations!

Thanks... iv done another, it’s darker already 🤗🤗

CONGRATS!!! An early bfp is the best kind!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->