6dpo no symptoms apart from cramps at times today, how many dpo is everyone testing

blakesmummy09

Mum to Blake and Eevie
Reaction score
Hi girls 6dpo here and no symptoms apart from mild cramps this evening that lasted about an hour, when are people starting to test and what are your symptoms so far?

8 DPO for me today. I told myself I'd wait until Monday of next week, which is DPO14...but I'm not sure I have the patience. Might give up and test Thursday at 10DPO just because I'm cruel and want to see a BFN and then test again on Saturday at DPO12. I'd REALLY love to hold off until Saturday morning to test so that the DH can be there if it comes up positive, but I have no symptoms and that has me sure that I better bash all my hopes at DPO10 instead :p

Everything I've read on here, suggests the best chances of seeing an early positive are around DPO10, and keep increasing from there. Before DPO10, it's possible, but the possibility is so low that it seems extra cruel.

So if you can make it, I'd say give yourself 4 more days, test and if BFN, just test every other day until AF comes if you're impatient like the rest of us ;) Save yourself a few tests.

7 dpo today and stupidly tested. BFN of course! So far I've had some dull cramps for the last 2 days which is unusual at this point in my cycle. I also have very heightened sense of smell but that means nothing for because this usually always happens the week before AF. Anyone cave yet and test?

I have always started testing between 7 to 9 dpo in my previous pregnancies, though I usually don't get my first very faint positive until 9-11 dpo. I've only just ovulated this cycle yesterday but I remember in the past having really sore bbs, pinching type pain in my ovaries and mild cramping not like anything I experienced before AF.

I'm between 7-9 DPO as I'm not entirely sure when I ovulated. I just got my eBay cheapies in the mail so I decided to give 'em a go! Not going to lie.. even though I wasn't expecting anything, I was really disappointed.

And side note.. had no idea you had to use a cup with these! :dohh: Picture a crazily excited lady who has been holding her pee for the last 4 hours searching for a suitable pee cup at her in-laws!!

I didn't think I would be such a mess over wanting to know, but I SO am. I 'feel' different (don't we all?! Lol!) and have had much more CM this month than normal and an appetite like a horse. But on the same token, I feel like I'll just be let down so trying not to get my hopes up too much..

Oh well.. off to stalk BFP's I go!

I'm testing Saturday as if I get the bfp then while my husbands at work I can sort out the West Ham baby grow to announce to him that we are pregnant. I've been up most of the night with raging heartburn that is still there now. Creamy cm is continuing and I'm always drained and tired. The backache is dull and yesterday I was getting dull cramps really low down but my temps are really confusing me at the moment as I keep looking for that possible implantation dip x

I tested again this morning with fmu and got another bfn. I'm 8 DPO. I wish I hadn't tested! Now the rest of the day will be depressing. I don't know why I get so disappointed even though I know it's early still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->