6dpo? normal or pg?

jessiikahh

Reaction score
Hey guys.

I ovulated last Wednesday which came pos on my digital opk. So we bd pretty much before and after.
Then I got the flu the day after I ovulated (lucky me)

Since about 1-2dpo I've gotten really thick creamy cm mixed with ewcm.
I just went to the bathroom then and it's still creamy white but slightly stretchy also.

It also feels like there's a balloon in my stomach and I feel slightly bloated. I've also had af type cramps and sharp pains in my ovary since o. I've also haven't been hungry at all since o which is unusual.

I spoke to my doctor and he said that after o I shouldn't be getting any cm because it dries up.

This is my 2nd month of ttc with #1 and I'm just wondering has anyone else had this type of symptoms and gone to get their bfp?
The only thing I don't have is sore boobs. I only had sore nipple after o which subsided a couple days ago.

Any help is appreciated :)

The creamy stretchy cm might be leftover semen. a little tmi but I notice about 1-2 days after BD'ing it continues to leak out randomly. That being said, my last pregnancy something that registered in the back of my head before I found out was that I didn't dry up like usual lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->