6dpo this is torture! Symptoms?

Oops... Here's photo... Darker?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 21

:dance: I can see it clearly :dance: I'm so happy for you hun :hugs:

I'm 12dpo and will do a cheapie test today, not sure why because I can feel AF cramping, but she is due Friday and I only get them on the day. Perhaps I'm early? I guess I wanna feel the disappointmemt by testing instead of seeing the :witch:

Will tell you guys later what I get... But its sure to be bfn

Yessss. momma it's definitely that: :bfp: congratulations ommggg yaaaaaayyy

Oops... He... Darker?

I'm 12dpo and will do a cheapie test today, not sure why because I can feel AF cramping, but she is due Friday and I only get them on the day. Perhaps I'm early? I guess I wanna feel the disappointmemt by testing instead of seeing the :witch:

heeeey momma so .im testing the 20 she is due the 19 as well that same day I was gonna try to wait but idk I've stop tracking my symptoms they are too confusing sooo hard to wait I feel the same baby dust your way

Sending you :dust:
Let us know!

Thanks ladies. I'm stay apart of the tread hopping for lots of bump buddy's!! Going to do bloods today because I miscarried in February and they are watching me this time.

Oops... He... Darker?

heeeey momma so .im testing the 20 she is due the 19 as well that same day I was gonna try to wait but idk I've stop tracking my symptoms they are too confusing sooo hard to wait I feel the same baby dust your way

Lmao! And so I decided to invite heartache and pain by testing :bfn: ha ha ha I don't know what I expected. OK I won't test anymore... But the chances are VERY slim!!!

Oops... He... Darker?

Lmao! And so I decided to invite heartache and pain by testing :bfn: ha ha ha I don't know what I expected. OK I won't test anymore... But the chances are VERY slim!!!

It's not over even if the chance is slim it's a chance and of not the on to the next cycle.... I've gone back to feeling regular if o know what regular means still tired boobs just aren't hitting as much had a weird tingle few times thought it was aunt flow I ran go the bath room looking straight as I pee and ntg was there I'm not cramping or anything I had a craaaaazy craving for carrots and that's all I've been snacking on ..... I haven't even tested. Yet I'm not giving up just yet.... I don't wanna say Imma start or feel I am so I'm gonna just keep waiting and letting my body do what she wants lol still have my fingers crossed for a :bfp: ...just gotta stay positive and look at it all as it is whatEVERits gonna be lol pls making her is the fun part lol

How is everyone doing???

Monday 12dpo:
Hcg- 55
Prog- 23

Going back tomorrow to do hcg again... Praying 160 or more!

How is everyone doing???

Monday 12dpo:
Hcg- 55
Prog- 23

Going back tomorrow to do hcg again... Praying 160 or more!

Good luck! I hope it's all perfect for you! :hugs:

AFM --

I feel like The Incredible Hulk today. My temper is on a hair trigger. Even things I normally find cute (like when the cat wakes me up in the am by walking all over me and purring as loud as her little body can purr) are so aggravating today that I'm glad I work from home, or else I'd have accidentally bitten someone's head off at least a dozen times already today, and it's only 3pm here! :dohh:

How did I forget to post here

Momma this morning I got my. :bfp: and I couldn't even wait until father's day to tell hubs

Ireadyemind- I looked at your ff chart. I might not have seen all of them, only saw 2. However are your cycles irregular and unpredictable? The 2 charts cycle length were really different. Maybe get hormones checked. Also have sex more, around o time!

Ireadyemind- I looked at your ff chart. I might not have seen all of them, only saw 2. However are your cycles irregular and unpredictable? The 2 charts cycle length were really different. Maybe get hormones checked. Also have sex more, around o time!

Usually mine are 36 days. This is the first cycle that's gone over in a long time. I've been temping for 7 months but I took a break from TTC for a couple because I was stressing over it. We went to NTNP for a little while and then back to TTC this month.

I have to schedule an exploratory ultrasound for this next cycle, between CD1 and CD7, but this cycle has been so long and so weird, I really don't know if AF will show up on schedule or not (if I don't get my BFP, that is). I have always suspected I have PCOS, since my cycles were always too long and too heavy throughout puberty and on into high school (45+ day cycles, with AF lasting 10 days or more, and once AF stuck around for over a month). Additionally have issues like ridiculous weight gain, cystic acne, and I pretty much grow a beard every few days if I don't pluck, wax or shave.

But I have a crummy GYN and she seemed entirely uninterested until I started complaining of consistent ovary pain in April. (She also doesn't believe me when I tell her I'm allergic to acetaminophen, and she says I should not be tracking my BBT because, she says, it's too difficult to interpret and to track correctly)

Sigh. I'm looking into switching Docs but the new one has to be in-network and there aren't really any other offices near my house, so I might be stuck. >.> It already takes about 20 mins to get to her office if traffic is good, and DH and I are sharing a car right now, sooooo... yeah.

Once I get the ultrasound I am also getting fasting blood work done. It's just a matter of figuring out if AF is gonna show this cycle or not!

Usually mine are 36 days. This is the first cycle that's gone over in a long time. I've been temping for 7 months but I took a break from TTC for a couple because I was stressing over it. We went to NTNP for a little while and then back to TTC this month.

I have to schedule an exploratory ultrasound for this next cycle, between CD1 and CD7, but this cycle has been so long and so weird, I really don't know if AF will show up on schedule or not (if I don't get my BFP, that is). I have always suspected I have PCOS, since my cycles were always too long and too heavy throughout puberty and on into high school (45+ day cycles, with AF lasting 10 days or more, and once AF stuck around for over a month). Additionally have issues like ridiculous weight gain, cystic acne, and I pretty much grow a beard every few days if I don't pluck, wax or shave.

But I have a crummy GYN and she seemed entirely uninterested until I started complaining of consistent ovary pain in April. (She also doesn't believe me when I tell her I'm allergic to acetaminophen, and she says I should not be tracking my BBT because, she says, it's too difficult to interpret and to track correctly)

Sigh. I'm looking into switching Docs but the new one has to be in-network and there aren't really any other offices near my house, so I might be stuck. >.> It already takes about 20 mins to get to her office if traffic is good, and DH and I are sharing a car right now, sooooo... yeah.

Once I get the ultrasound I am also getting fasting blood work done. It's just a matter of figuring out if AF is gonna show this cycle or not!

I agree you should be checked out as well!

Hey sooooo update. No stick woke up this am to red....
Soooo back on the wave I go

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->