6dpo vivid dreams!

samkit

Reaction score
So I'm the worlds worst symptom spotter �� But I very rarely remember my dreams... And I certainly haven't had one as vivid as last night. I dreamt the world was ending!! �� It was so real I woke up scared.
I have also had twinges and flutters in the ovary area ever since ov really, Increased cm and I'm exhausted.... I'm 6dpo (used opk and felt it!)

Anybody experience any of these symptoms? xx

Yes me!! I remember having loads of dreams in the one night, each waking me up and then another when I went back to sleep. I could remember everything what happened and they were very strange. I actually feel like that again now and this time, when I wake up I seem to feel wide awake and stay awake for a good while. Hate this wait!

How else r u feeling x

Yes me!! I remember having loads of dreams in the one night, each waking me up and then another when I went back to sleep. I could remember everything what happened and they were very strange. I actually feel like that again now and this time, when I wake up I seem to feel wide awake and stay awake for a good while. Hate this wait!

How else r u feeling x

Hi thanks for the reply!

I've also been extremely tired (although have a 2 boys so probably why haha) and been having on and off twinges and flutters in the ovary area but that seems to have stopped today at 8dpo, wake up every morning with a cold but it's gone after an hour. Had increased cm but again that's seemed to have stopped a bit now... Maybe I got my hopes up too early?

What about you? How's many dpo are you? xx

I and 7dpo today, just a day behind ;0) my af should arrive next Sunday. I did a test this morning (can't help it) an it really was a big fat no. But I am staying hopeful! My boobs r so hot as well as sore so I really think I could be. My CM increased yesterday, was like yuk! Will see how it is today. I also noticed yesterday I was having like period cramps! They came on like a wave and I thought af was coming super early but it went away. Then it happened again later in the eve. It did make me worry a bit...

It also have 2 boys! And my youngest is poorly at the mo so he is keeping me on my toes at the mo.

I hate waiting! I will probably keep testing every morning to see if it shows up soon, I just need to know Asap lol. And yes it is quite early so I am not putting my self out just yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->