6th - 9th December Testers! Gather ye rosebuds...or something

This month is going to be really busy for me. My bosses are going on vacation from Dec3-Dec20 so I am working 18 days straight. No day off. So hopefully I remember to test lol....like i could forget. But honestly I just wanna hurry up ....and get a bfp. I'm not testing till af is due. I am out of opks so can't even cheat with them. A bfp would be aawesome and since I am going to be pretty busy next month......so hoping that is the "relax" everyone keeps tellingn me about alongside "don't think about it"

Well one good thing about you working that much is you'll have something to keep ur mind busy during the tww! I always look for the positive side of things lol

Yeah dh bday is the 18th and we usually go to a fancy restaurant....I would love to give him a bfp for his birthday. Fx so hard!!

My fingers are very crossed for you!! 18 is my lucky # btw!

Yeah dh bday is the 18th and we usually go to a fancy restaurant....I would love to give him a bfp for his birthday. Fx so hard!!

Hope u get a BFP! That would be a good bday present for DH!!

Jut a quick question, if AF is due on the 9th is testing on the 10th ok? Or can I test earlier? I'm trying to use OPKs for my O but I'm not entirely sure if they're positive or just staying the same :-S and I don't temp yet so don't have specific O day..

Also, what are crosshairs? I keep hearing about them but no idea what they are!

hey girls, Im testing on the 6th! I'll be 9 or 10 dpo then and last time I got my bfp at 8dpo.

It would be really great for all of us to get our Christmas bfp! :babydust:

Lirpa- thank u so much I hope we get pregnant too.

Crosshairs are given on the day of ovulation on your bbt chart once your temp has risen and stayed high for at least three days. It just helps u see when u ovulated .... On fertilityfriend charts .....its automatically given to u when u have ovulated we always say keep bd till u get the crosshairs because if ur temp doesn't stay up for three consecutive days u could ovukwte later then u think and still be in your fertile window.

If af is due the 9th ..... The 10th would be ..... A good idea. Thats my plan ..... And once I can confirm ovulation date that might change as I usually ovulate 11-12 days before af. So once I get my Crosshairs.....(which are red lines on my chart) I may change my test date

Oh ok! Very different to what I though cross hairs were ha ha

How are you ladies doing? I'm on CD 11, due to O on thanksgiving and I just calculated today that if I don't get my BFP this month, my next O date will be Christmas! This makes me feel very lucky and hopeful and for the first month in 6months, I can think about something OTHER than conceiving so hopefully we'll have a long bfp board on this thread! I just had to share my 2 holiday O days, they excited me lol

How are you ladies doing? I'm on CD 11, due to O on thanksgiving and I just calculated today that if I don't get my BFP this month, my next O date will be Christmas! This makes me feel very lucky and hopeful and for the first month in 6months, I can think about something OTHER than conceiving so hopefully we'll have a long bfp board on this thread! I just had to share my 2 holiday O days, they excited me lol

So I'm doing good, but dying for my testing date to come haha. Nothing a whole lot different, but my cervix has dropped a lot lower after ovulation that it was before and I'm having creamy cm which I'm pretty sure is normal. The one thing that is a little different is I've been having back aches and twinges, but I know it's way to early for any implantation stuff (it's hard not to let the mind wonder though lol :dohh:) We're Bding tonight so we've kind of done the Sperm meets egg plan this month. I'm hoping with that and using softcups/preseed there will be success! haha Keeping fxd for bfps! :dust:

I think my testing date is moved up ..... I think I ovulated CD17 so test date is dec 6/7

I know what u mean, every little twinge or pinch I get excited over lol. Its so hard not to notice every little thing! And what is this cup thing I keep hearing about? It may be something I could use but have nooo clue what it is lol.
~Tons of baby dust to everyone!~ =)

The "soft cup"..i couldn't remember the exact name while typing my last post

My only concern with soft cup is keeping all that extra stuff in there.....when its meant to leak out....like infection kinds concerns I usually keep it in as long as I can maybe 1-2 hrs.....at the most.

My only concern with soft cup is keeping all that extra stuff in there.....when its meant to leak out....like infection kinds concerns I usually keep it in as long as I can maybe 1-2 hrs.....at the most.
I have wondered about this too. And would it smell? And doesn't it just pool into the cup anyhow?

The soft cup is actually a menstrual cup but women started using it for ttc. As far as risk for infection, don't leave it in more than 12 hours per the directions. Like gonnagettabump I usually only leave it in for a few hours (the longest 4hours). It doesn't smell and yes the semen does go in the cup but that's the purpose so all of it stays closer to the cervix. When the cup is in the correct placement it is actually hooked around the back of the cervix. I practiced putting it in a couple times before using it after bding to make sure I was doing it right lol. And I really like it cause a lot if times I'm not able to lay for 30 minutes so I put it in get up and no leaking.

HM that sounds interesting. I may look into one if I don't have luck this month. My real question about soft cups is, does the sperm just end up in the cup on its own? Lol I feel like o should know this but have never heard of them. Thanks! =)

Gotcha. Well I finally got a temp rise today I nice clear one I went from 97.05 yesterday to 97.87 and I took it a half hr earlier because honestly couldn't stay there any longer. I am fighting a cold.....sinus congestion and The works so I just got up and temped. I think I ovulated on monday .... So ima say I'm 2dpo.

hey girls, looks like I may be 1dpo today. good temp rise this morning and we managed to dtd last night ;) hoping this is it!

cant wait for all of us to test.

ps: ive tried softcups and I say kudos to the girls who are able to put it in properly, lol I cant seem to be able to do it :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->