6th - 9th December Testers! Gather ye rosebuds...or something

HM that sounds interesting. I may look into one if I don't have luck this month. My real question about soft cups is, does the sperm just end up in the cup on its own? Lol I feel like o should know this but have never heard of them. Thanks! =)

Yes, the semen makes its way into the cup lol...trust me I was skeptical, but I was like what the heck at this point why not try it. I put mine in while still laying down on the bed after bding and get right up with no problems. This might be tmi, but the first time I used one after bding I took it out and the "goods" were in the cup and I was like holy crap it really does work lol. Basically if we have to go to the doctor I want to be like I have done pretty much everything, including putting a turkey baster under my mattress lol

hey girls, looks like I may be 1dpo today. good temp rise this morning and we managed to dtd last night ;) hoping this is it!

cant wait for all of us to test.

ps: ive tried softcups and I say kudos to the girls who are able to put it in properly, lol I cant seem to be able to do it :S

your telling me! I cant wait to test either! O's tomorrow for me (possibly tonight) we're getting close!

LOL so I take it soft cups aren't the easiest thing to work with. Everytime I've read about them, I've always thought ppl were talking about a cup DH ejaculate's into and then is inserted into the vagina. What I was picturing them to b this whole time is not correct right? Lol honestly that's the only reason I never asked about them sooner. I figured Dh wouldn't like to do it into a cup lol

HM that sounds interesting. I may look into one if I don't have luck this month. My real question about soft cups is, does the sperm just end up in the cup on its own? Lol I feel like o should know this but have never heard of them. Thanks! =)

Yes, the semen makes its way into the cup lol...trust me I was skeptical, but I was like what the heck at this point why not try it. I put mine in while still laying down on the bed after bding and get right up with no problems. This might be tmi, but the first time I used one after bding I took it out and the "goods" were in the cup and I was like holy crap it really does work lol. Basically if we have to go to the doctor I want to be like I have done pretty much everything, including putting a turkey baster under my mattress lol

lol thank u for straightening that out for me! Once again we posted at the same time. We're like cyber twins ha ha

lol thank u for straightening that out for me! Once again we posted at the same time. We're like cyber twins ha ha

lol, we must be! And the soft cup does take some practice. when I got mine I took one out and practiced with it several time lol. Also to answer your question about having dh do his business in it and then inserting it, some women do have them do that. But we've had good success just inserting it after bding, plus I feel like if I had him do that it would take some of the personal part of bding out of it.

mom2b12, I agree with you, I feel like if he ejaculated out of me then I had to insert it in, it would take some of the fun out of bding and make it more mechanical. Besides, Ive read that sperm can die quickly upon air contact so I want to keep the most of them alive ;)

Aidensmommy, check out this video for soft cups. I felt like it was super helpful when I was looking into using them :). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1GVOda5AaU

Yea most def would take the fun out of it and id feel like a huge turn off asking him to so now that I know they can work more "naturally" I might give them a try. I have to wee most of the time within 10mins after, can u wee with this cup in? Lol. Fingers crossed my BFP will beat me to using them tho =)

Thanks for the video! Ill chk it out when I'm not in WalMart ha ha

Feeling good! Been mia from here as so busy bu will catch up tomorrow!!x

Thanks for the video! Ill chk it out when I'm not in WalMart ha ha

lol walmart might not be the best place to watch it lol...and yes you can ewe with the cup in,I always try to wait 20-30 minutes before going, but I don't think it matters since it's two different holes it just makes me feel better lol :p

Feeling good! Been mia from here as so busy bu will catch up tomorrow!!x

I'm so dumb I read this and was like hmmm what does Mia mean (cause I was reading it like an entire word) lol...but I got it :dohh:

Hi,

So this is my first post:) It's my 4th month seriously ttc and second month using Clearblue fertility monitor. I don't temp because I work shift work. I had a loss a year ago. It's so frustrating getting so hopeful then so depressing when af comes. I'm 4 dpo right now. I've never test early because I usually start spotting early which sucks. Last month I was convinced I was because I spotted earlier then normal and had sore boobs and was nauseas then af came with a vengeance as scheduled. AF is due on Dec 7th. Trying so hard not to symptom spot and just not think about it! Anyways, thanks for letting me come and play!

I definitely get what u mean. I build my excitement up every month for a chemical pregnancy to happen or AF shows. Its hard =/ TRYING not to symptom spot really does help (if u can really stop thinking about it which we all know is nxt to impossible! Lol) My fingers are crossed for u! We all have *sticky* bfps due ASAP! =)

I definitely get what u mean. I build my excitement up every month for a chemical pregnancy to happen or AF shows. Its hard =/ TRYING not to symptom spot really does help (if u can really stop thinking about it which we all know is nxt to impossible! Lol) My fingers are crossed for u! We all have *sticky* bfps due ASAP! =)

yep how do we do that? not think about it? lol... I wish I knew where the off switch was :p

Even at work I find it hard to concentrate and not think about ttc. Im in the tww now so its even worst!! feeling gassy today and had a sore lower back when I got up.. but I swear Im not symptom spotting :p

Lowblow, I have so many tests that I am guilty of testing every day :blush:

Haha!! I am quite good I only have one cheapie and one digi in the drawer. Getting some more next week though lol x

I have about 40 cheapies and 5 FRERs. I wont test with FRER until the 6th though ;)

Gaaaahhhhhhd I need to buy cheapies!! I've still a couple opks so I'll use those on weds lol

I'm in a pickle because I wanna test so bad but AF isn't due til the 10th. When's the soonest you can test? I'm 6DPO (I think). I've been peeing so much the last couple of days and I had two vivid dreams last night. One I dreamed of my whole wedding reception! And I also dreamed of playing a drinking game with Keith Urban hahaha. I never remember my dreams but they both seemed so real. I also had a stuffy nose today. I was gonna first try a couple of dollar store tests but I'm not sure when I should do that. Any advice? Last cycle I bought a 7 pack of tests for $12 on Amazon but I don't feel like doing that because I used them all PLUS bought FRERs and I wasn't pregnant. I really think we got it this cycle. At least I hope lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->