6wks pregnant - bleeding :(((

Lovinlyf

Reaction score
Im nearly 6 weeks pregnant and iv noticed some red blood - i put on a pad but nothing is actually on the pad .. But when i wipe thers red blood :(( whats happening .. Do i fear the worst?

Sometimes a bit of spotting can be normal, if there is bad cramping and the bleeding is heavy with clots that's when it may be a possible mc.

I would get yourself checked out to be on the safe side, but if it is only spotting when you wipe then I wouldn't fear the worst just yet as it could be nothing to be concerned about.

Good luck!

xx

Im nearly 6 weeks pregnant and iv noticed some red blood - i put on a pad but nothing is actually on the pad .. But when i wipe thers red blood :(( whats happening .. Do i fear the worst?

Same thing happened to me today. I am also 6 weeks.

just go straight to the hospital... any red blood I would suggest to do that.. they can do an ultrasound, like they did on me when I miscarried.. and they can check you're blood!!!! ill be praying!!!!! <3 I'm sure everything will be fine :))

Hey Hun, try to keep carm.

So far have 3-4 bleeds with this pregnancy. All when going for a wee & the bowl was full of red blood. the last bleed it was on my knickers before i even sat down for a wee. I've had 3 early scans due to previous mmc. My latest was an emergancy scan after going to A&E as I was sure it was over again. All scans where good & baby looked to be coming on very well. I have my 12 week scan beginig of January & I can't wait.

Honestly this trimester is the worse so many worries & it seems to go by so slow. Good luck honey if your really worried go to A&E but they won't scan you till morning or afternoon depending on if they have a free slot. Xxx keep us all posted ill keep everything crossed for you

Hey Hun, try to keep carm.

So far have 3-4 bleeds with this pregnancy. All when going for a wee & the bowl was full of red blood. the last bleed it was on my knickers before i even sat down for a wee. I've had 3 early scans due to previous mmc. My latest was an emergancy scan after going to A&E as I was sure it was over again. All scans where good & baby looked to be coming on very well. I have my 12 week scan beginig of January & I can't wait.

Honestly this trimester is the worse so many worries & it seems to go by so slow. Good luck honey if your really worried go to A&E but they won't scan you till morning or afternoon depending on if they have a free slot. Xxx keep us all posted ill keep everything crossed for you

Thanks ... I'll try not to stress about it .. But its easier said than done :(

Im like going to the bathroom and checking everytime like its my job

This is really freaking me out,
First pregnancy n i've already fallen in love with the baby/fetus n its only been 2 wks since i found out i m pregnant.

I will try n jus relax .. But everytime i c blood i freak out ..

I recently had my first baby (a healthy little girl), and I had the same type of bleeding for three straight weeks in my first trimester. Everything turned out to be okay, but my doctor did put me on progesterone medicine for it.

Hang in there im at around the 6 week point and had some light bleeding. Think positive and relax get some sleep when you can. Just dont stress yourself and keep positive &#9825;&#9829;

I just read what I said and I'm really sorry if I sounded negative I didn't mean to if I did I'm sorry :( and I hope you get to feeling better!!! I'm sorry :(

hope everything is OK... by the looks of it red bleed at 6 weeks (brown) is quite common I also had it :) xx

I'd give the doctor a call. See if they can check your levels.

Ok so I just wanted to state I found out the reason I was bleeding and maybe thats the reason for you as well?! I was intimate with my husband the night before and because our cervix is filled with blood it was hit a little bit that night soooo. Is there a slight chance your cervix was hit or it could be just a slight leakage cause your cervix was full? As long as there was no horrible cramps. I was told to no longer have sex/orgasm, do not lift a damn thing, and just relax. I hope this helped!

I'd suggest waiting a week before going to the ER for bleeding. They cannot pick up much prior to 7weeks pregnant.

Bleeding isn't necessarily a sign for misscariage. Many women bleed.

Now if you're passing clots like during a normal menstruation, I'd go to the hospital. The ultrasound may not be great though as you'll only see a sac without a heartbeat. But they'll check your blood:)

Ok so I just wanted to state I found out the reason I was bleeding and maybe thats the reason for you as well?! I was intimate with my husband the night before and because our cervix is filled with blood it was hit a little bit that night soooo. Is there a slight chance your cervix was hit or it could be just a slight leakage cause your cervix was full? As long as there was no horrible cramps. I was told to no longer have sex/orgasm, do not lift a damn thing, and just relax. I hope this helped!

I did have intercourse twice before i started bleeding. This may be the cause.
However, im not passing any kind of clots .. I did have mild cramps yesterday but not so much that it caused unbearable discomfort. Just the blood was making me worried n upset. But it may be due to the intercourse ....

Thanks

I had the same thing this time. In prior pregnancies when I have miscarried, I have bled, and when it was a viable pregnancy, I didn't see a drop. So i panicked when I saw blood. I went to the ER, I was 6 weeks 1 day pregnant and with an internal ultrasound they the baby, yolk sack, and a heartbeat. If you're freaking out go! because I can't stand the not knowing. I attribute my bleeding to either late implantation, constipation, or intercourse...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->