- 6wks pregnant butttttt ....

P

PunkRock_Mom

I had a ultrasound yesterday I am supposed to be 6wks pregnant but when they did the ultrasound all there was , was a sac with a yolk in in . and it was measuring 4wks & 5 days . dr wants me to come back in 10days.for another ultrasound .

Has this happened to anyone ?? cant help but worry . My Dr didn't see worry at all . but im scared im gonna loose my baby :(

this has happened to LOADS of us here, I was put back a week, to now have been put forward a bit again mine was showing a week behind , then caught up by nearly half a week! Please do not worry,x

I'm right here with you. I had a scan at what I thought was 6.5 weeks and there was a sac with the beginnings of a yolk sac. I had another scan a week later. I should be 7 weeks pregnant but the baby is measuring 6 weeks (still no heartbeat) and my sac is measuring 5 weeks. My HCG levels are normal for 6-7 weeks. My doctor thinks I will miscarry but I'm not totally convinced. I've read so many stories of pregnancies starting off a little slower than average and then catching up. Also, remember that if you implanted late that could make you about 5 days "less pregnant" than you think you are and at this point 5 days is a HUGE difference in development. My fingers are crossed for you that your little bean is working hard to catch up. I know the wait for the next ultrasound is awful. Hang in there.

Thanks you guys . I hope my baby catches up . this is all I can stay thinking about "/ idt imma make it till 10days

it could all turn out fine, try not to worry too much as AP has said, its happened to many ladies on here and then they're put forward :)
:hugs: xx

I was supposed to be around 7 weeks when I went in for my first ultrasound but was only 6 weeks.

Your body could of od late or implanted late.

And everything with my pregnancy now is normal and healthy. :)

Good luck! <3

thanks ladies . this has never happened so im a little taken back by it .

I had a scan at 5+1 and saw only a gest sac, scan at 6+1 saw only gest sac, scan at 6+5 baby measuring ^=1 and hb of 116 and it has continued to rise! dnt give up in days time I went from just a gest sac to a gest sac yolk sac fetal pole and hb!

I had a scan last weekend when I was meant to be 7w. We could only see a sac with what looks like a halo around it. I was told it looks healthy however they thought I was only 6w. I'm waiting for a repeat scan on Monday. Extremely nervous about it.

Some ladies have long cycles some have short that doesn't mean ladies with longer cycles are pregnant for longer time than the one with shorter. The conception happens after ovulation and the time between ovulation and af is the same regardless of how logn or short your cycles are. So when you are 14dpo you are 4 weeks irrespective of your cycle length.

I had a scan last weekend when I was meant to be 7w. We could only see a sac with what looks like a halo around it. I was told it looks healthy however they thought I was only 6w. I'm waiting for a repeat scan on Monday. Extremely nervous about it.

keep me postes . when is your next scan ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->