6wks, symptoms?

homegrown21

Reaction score
So based off my LMP, I'm 6wks today, but I haven't had any symptoms! I know, I know, I should count myself lucky; but in reality I'm really nervous. It's been almost 6 years since my last pregnancy and my scan isn't scheduled until Tuesday which feels like a long time from now! I experienced some mild cramping and sore breasts for a few days and now I just don't feel anything :nope: I'm so concerned that I'm at the point of taking another test just to ease my mind!

Anyone else experience absolutely no symptoms this early in the game?

I hadn't really had any symptoms up until this week. Been a tiny bit nauseous but nothing too bad, ive been getting tummy ache every night and backache, and been feeling extremely tired. Compared to my last pregnancy i feel completely different. Was ill throughout last time with sickness etc xx

Im 5 weeks and having acne, bloating, hungry and nauseas. With my last pregnancy 6 years ago I had no symtpoms until ms at 6 weeks. Your lucky to get a scan so early! I have to wait until the 31st

I hadn't really had any symptoms up until this week. Been a tiny bit nauseous but nothing too bad, ive been getting tummy ache every night and backache, and been feeling extremely tired. Compared to my last pregnancy i feel completely different. Was ill throughout last time with sickness etc xx

I get tired every so often, I'll have energy one minute and the next can't keep my eyes open! Would love to have a full day of bed time! Hope your nausea subsides soon!

Im 5 weeks and having acne, bloating, hungry and nauseas. With my last pregnancy 6 years ago I had no symtpoms until ms at 6 weeks. Your lucky to get a scan so early! I have to wait until the 31st

I'mgrateful for my early scan! With my first I had to wait until I was almost 2 months! That was an awfully long time to wait! I have noticed my eating habits have changed, for the worst! It's like I can't stop! Ugh!

At that point I had just had some mild occasional cramping and sore breasts. I was also extremely tired and napping daily. The nausea didn't kick in until after I hit 7 weeks.

6+2 here. I get crazy amount of heartburn on and off through out the day backache tiredness and sore boobs so painful... I usually get sicknes once that second line appears on the test and I’ve had nothing I get a little nauseous when traveling but nothing to the extreme I’ve had twice. This pregnancy is definitely different to my two boys. I’ve booked a private early scan but that isn’t until 9th feb. I have my midwife book in on Monday tho

I'm about the same as you, sore boobs a little cramping and just a bit more tired and hungry. This has been pretty normal for me though based on my two previous pregnancies. I'm hanging out for my scan on Thursday to hopefully see everything going along ok.

x

I'm currently 12 weeks and all is fine I believe. My 2 boys o was.so very sick but this time apart from no period I wouldn't even no I was pregnant no sickness no sore boobs nothing

It may still be too early yet, or you may just be one of the lucky few that get away with not feeling very pregnant. My first pregnancy was by far my easiest. I didn't even know I was pregnant until I was 9 weeks. I had absolutely no symptoms or sickness. On the other hand, I thought I was going to get away with it this pregnancy but I was finally hit with symptoms at 7 weeks.

Hi, I'm so worried as well. I'm 6 weeks according to my gp but 5 weeks going by my fertile calendar. I have had literally no proper symptoms and I'm getting so concerned incase I'm having a blighted ovum (which I came across after googling) and now I can't stop thinking about it. With pregnancy 1 I didn't have any symptoms but 2 and 3 I had everything so it feels weird to not feel anything. I took two tests again last night and they have got darker but I can't help but think that something is wrong. I'm extremely tired and every now and then I think the nausea is starting for it only to go away. This is all I'm experiencing and I know I shouldn't complain but it's stressful x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->