6wks(?) with bleeding. Confusing story and i'd love some opinions!

jessica88

Reaction score
I'll start from beginning and try to make this simple!
13th Sept - rushed to hospital at 5wks 4days preg with ectopic. Had right tube removed.
18th Sept - had post op bleed.
30th Sept - started bleeding, assumed period. Started taking pill on day 5 (my pill [Cilest] allows for this if additional protection is used for 7days).
28th Oct - bleeding again (breakthrough "period" due to my week break from pill). Bleed was 5 days long, seemed normal "period" apart from watery in consistency and darker in colour.
2nd Nov - during "period" was feeling rubbish (tired, queasy, spotty etc.)
5th Nov - these symptoms started to worsen with added sore boobs, head aches, dizziness etc. causing me to rule out pregnancy by taking test.
10th Nov - took test which was positive. Doc did test that day also which was "faintly" positive. I stopped taking my pill this day because of this!
13th Nov (today) - started bleeding lightly. Brown turning redder so I went to A&E. Also have slight cramping. Got tummy examined and another pee test which was also "faintly" positive. Had blood taken and getting HCG level results in the morning.

That is my condensed but comprehensive series of extremely unusual events! I am still bleeding (almost 12hrs now) but it is not heavy at all. Only enough for a very light pad which is not becoming saturated at all. Blood is brown then red on and off. Clots have been extremely minimal - 2 tiny ones.

I know this is a lot of info but as you can imagine I'm really stressed and confused. Does anyone have any opinions on what's going on? I would guess I'm 6wks and 3 days seeing as my last natural period was on 30th Sept. Any advice or opinions would be great, thanks!

I hope you are ok and sorry you had to go through all this. I had bleeding on and off starting at 6 weeks. It is so hard to wait and find out if everything is ok. Fingers are crossed for you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->