7+1 weeks and no MS

kipkip

Reaction score
Apart from mild nausea wen my stomach is empty, iv had no MS at all I thought it kicked in at 6 weeks?

Got scan today but was hoping I'd be sick by then as my own personal confirmation that all is well - as mad as that is!

I wish I was you :), Im leaving work in a few to head to the hospital for IV fluids, I feel so sick I cant even function :(

Im 7+5 hun and no ms, but i had ms with all 3 previous pregnancies first two (my boys) i was constantly sick from 5 weeks throwing up everything!! Third (my girl) i felt so sick all the time from 5 weeks but only threw up a couple of times, but this baby i havent even felt sick at all. Dont worry yourself hun every pregnancy is different. Xx

I has no MS at all with my first LO. Kept waiting for it to kick in and spent weeks feeling anxious that something was wrong because I never even felt nauseous but all was fine. I guess I was just lucky as I think I was only sick once throughout the whole pregnancy and even then it was in 3rd Tri.

I know many women say they don't feel pregnant until they find themselves hugging the toilet but I would just make the most of enjoying your pregnancy while you feel good.

I am only a few weeks in and so far, no MS yet. Have an icky feeling I may not be lucky enough to bypass it twice though.

X

Count yourself extremely lucky!! I wouldn't wish morning sickness on anyone. I am currently on my third different type of anti sickness tablets, and am off for two weeks from work, to rest and recuperate, otherwise i'd be like previous poster and off to hospital too for IV fluids.

MS is not something to worry about if you have it or not, but just for the record both pregnancies, mine kicked in at 8 weeks xx

Kipkip I haven't had MS either...quite the opposite. I'm eating everything in sight except sometimes in the morning. I wouldn't call it MS but usually in the AM I don't feel like stuffing myself like I do in the evening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->