7/29/11 my baby jayvian left me to become an angel.

Hi
As I was reading your story, I felt your pain because I ve lost my baby boy on july 12th, 2011. At 22 weeks. Altough I do not post on this site but I m always on it. As a matter of fact I started reading the ladies here when I was trying to conceive. SO I went from sharing my pregnancy news on my profile to now sharing this sad story:

I just started vomiting on july 11 th. I felt something on my vagina. And some pain. so I went straight to the hospital. When I got there the doctor told me that he can see the baby flotting because my cervix was completely open and I will eventually lose the baby.

I was transfert immediatly into a delivery room. But I still had hope. In the morning the contractions woke me up and my water broke. It was 7 am. I had so much pain that they had to administer an epidural (it was around 3pm). At 8:30 pm, I delivered my angel Emmanuel. It s still hard. I think the worst day for me was the day after I went home. When I woke up it sinked in that I wasn t pregnant anymore.

Oh and I couldn t stand staying at the hospital listening to the other women in labor and seeing the nurses carrying the babies. The best thing is talking, it helped me a lot. before I would just bust in tears and go to my room. Now I talk about it. ANd it helps a lot.

You can inbox me anytime. we can yahoo, or even talk on the phone. ANd yes we are mothers.

im so very sorry for your loss :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"