7+3 small blobs of jelly like discharge

IsisMoon9

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

I would love to hear if anyone else has small blobs of jelly like discharge at this time during their pregnancy? I was lucky enough to see the heartbeat last week due to complications but now I'm terrfified because of this discharge. It has no colour (possibly ever so slightly yellow) or smell.

Please help!

Xxx

Didn't want to read & run honey but it could be normal? I'm not 100% sure, if in doubt give your MF a call xxx

I didn't want to read and run but I'm not sure I'm afraid. I would say that as long as there was no colour or smell it would be ok. But don't quote me. Have you tried calling your midwife? She may be able to offer some reassurance x

Thanks guys for replying. Will give midwife a call.

Anyone else had this?

Xxx

See this page:

https://www.ipregnancysigns.com/discharge-during-early-pregnancy.html#.UpMR9uJWCQY

and scroll down to "mucus discharge", is it like that?

Phew! Thanks so much for posting that link. It's just like that.

I'm a nervous wreck as I was originally pregnant with twins but one was in my left tube. I had to undergo surgery under general anaesthetic last week to remove my tube. They did a scan the next day and saw that baby in uterus still had a strong heartbeat, I'm just terrified of something going wrong after all I've been through.

Thanks again for your reassurance.

Xxx

No problem, I googled the same thing a couple of weeks ago because I had it and it freaked me out too. But I think it's completely normal. Sorry to hear about your lost twin. :hugs:

I had this about a week ago but it was harder than jelly. It was more like dried glue

Thank you fifie, although I'm getting scared now as it has become ever so slightly brown tinged. I had an emergency laparoscopy done last week as one was growing in my left tube. I'm not sure if it could even be left over from this. I'm terrified of losing this little one too

Xxx

I STILL have this. I mentioned it to my doctor and he said so long as it's not foul smelling or have bright red blood mixed in, that I shouldn't worry. A lot goes on down there during this time, the vagina is also a cleansing machine, so probably just cleaning itself out. Mine has ranged from a slightly tan/yellow color to almost a light brown mixed in and it looks like boogers. So far, nothing to report, except HORRID morning/all day sickness.

Thank you Claudia. That's exactly what mine is like, boogers! It comes and goes throughout the day but last time I looked at it, it looked ever so slightly blood tinged. I'm a worrier anyway, but I'm so desperate for this little bean to be okay as I have already lost its twin.

Thank you for reassuring me

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"