7.5 weeks and found heartbeat on my doppler!

Aww that's amazing and so early!! xx

That's amazing, I didn't know you could hear it so soon. What kind of doppler is it if you don't mind me asking? x

Absolutely! It's a Sonoline B. I found my son's hb super early as well. You definitely have to have patience. The baby is super tiny so the slightest movement and you lose the hb. I laid completely flat on the floor and found him/her to the left of my belly button, low down about an inch or two above the public bone. This is my 3rd baby so perhaps my uterus is bigger already. I swear there's twins but only found one hb.
my ultrasound is this coming thursday.

I'm only 5 weeks tomorrow so I'll try not to use it till 8 weeks. I will probably cave in haha x

Lol. Good luck with that. I told myself I wouldn't try until 8-9 wks buuuut, it was right there staring at me Sooo I did. Lol.

I was so amazed with it I just had to get one! did you find the bean down by the pubic bone? :flower:

Yes. Fairly low down. Had to lay completely flat. It was to the left of my belly button about an inch or two above my public bone. I don't know if this is because it's my 3rd baby that my uterus is already bigger perhaps.
You have to go really slow, I used aloe jelly. And once you find it, the slightest movement will make it disappear since the baby is so small right now.
I found it fairly early with my son too, I think about 8 weeks with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->