7/8 DPO and feel utterly crap

leahjones

Reaction score
hi guys,

Started off this morning feeling great, since 10.30am i have felt exhausted to wear my eys are stinging, tiny cramps but i wouldnt notice them if i werent symptom spotting, cm is non existent in underwear but very wet at entrance?

i suffer with stomach problems ( gastritis) and thats been playing up today, bb's are fine apart from little sensitive on the nipples. Im at work and all i want to do is go home to sleep i cant get anything done :cry:

also weird one, but my nose is stinging, like the air is making it hurt? spotting has stopped at 5dpo, so god knows what is going on, just want AF to come if not pregnant cus this feeling is pure evil

Hey I'm 7dpo today too. I get strong ov cramps so i am counting since day I got them
I'm getting slight heavy pulling feeling in pelvis, boobs are sore on sides, at 5dponi got a yellow glob of cm that was sticky on the tp
Good luck :)

Hey I'm 7dpo today too. I get strong ov cramps so i am counting since day I got them
I'm getting slight heavy pulling feeling in pelvis, boobs are sore on sides, at 5dponi got a yellow glob of cm that was sticky on the tp

i got a glob of ewcm on 4dp along with streaky cm on that day and 5dpo, but i passed it off as it was too early for implantation cramps isnt it?

Feeling all the same things too ladies! LOTS of CM when I normally dry up and need to use lubricant during BD. But it just slides right in now.. Sorry TMI. Cold like symtoms and the pulling/fullnes feeling in my uterus and lower abdomen close to my pelvic bone.

Holy Catfish ME TOO... but no spotting or glob of cm yet... :lol: at 5 dpo too... The cramps have been terrible, kinda like AF but lower and deeper feelin? AF not to show till the beginning of april.. The massive breakouts too, I feel like a teenager again... :haha:

Fingers and Everything crossed for All of you ladies... April is going to be ONE LUCKY MONTH, I just know it :)

hi ladies....today is my 7dpo
and my bb tenderness has basically GONE!!
does that mean i'm out??
my cramps and twinges come and go...are on both sides...
any cm i had is GONE too ... but i still feel very wet down there

what is going on?!!??! any advice??

dont think that means youre out. Loads of women get BFP after that!

Yep, I've heard many get there :bfp: days after it... don't give up hope :)

7dpo cramps subsided finally, it was rough... no spotting or anything happening, cm is picking up and the soar side bb's which I never get and the breakouts are finally clearing up... Yay... Heres to seeing our:bfp: soon ;)

Good Luck ladies... Hang in there... Our time will come soon :hugs:

7dpo cramps subsided finally, it was rough... no spotting or anything happening, cm is picking up and the soar side bb's which I never get and the breakouts are finally clearing up... Yay... Heres to seeing our:bfp: soon ;)

When did the cramps start? I'm having mild/dull cramps since 2dpo. At 5dpo now. Thanks for any advice!:flower:

Holy Catfish ME TOO... but no spotting or glob of cm yet... :lol: at 5 dpo too... The cramps have been terrible, kinda like AF but lower and deeper feelin? AF not to show till the beginning of april.. The massive breakouts too, I feel like a teenager again... :haha:

Fingers and Everything crossed for All of you ladies... April is going to be ONE LUCKY MONTH, I just know it :)

Sound just like mine. Sometimes they get stronger, but the heating pad nor advil touches it. Loooow down near my pelvic bone is where mine is. Still no AF.. hoping this is our month!

All my symptoms have come and gone. Will be 10dpo tomorrow... but so scared of a :bfn:. CM is still here, kind of yellowish. This cycle is AWEFULLY wierd if I'm not prego!:haha:

When did the cramps start? I'm having mild/dull cramps since 2dpo. At 5dpo now. Thanks for any advice!:flower:

Mine started at 5 or 6dpo. They start when your baby implants. Then it starts ever so often because your uterus is growing. <3 GL!

well im 9dpo today girlies, and i have no symptoms apart from weird cramps, feel like either i need to go for a number 2 or do a massive bottom burp! lol this comes and goes though...

All my symptoms have come and gone. Will be 10dpo tomorrow... but so scared of a :bfn:. CM is still here, kind of yellowish. This cycle is AWEFULLY wierd if I'm not prego!:haha:

That does'nt mean anything, trust me I've heard all the stories of how women thought they were out then tested at 12 dpo and WHAM a :bfp:
You know your body and what is different... trust your gut feeling per say :lol: Wishing you the best... FX'd you get your :bfp:

I'm NOT testing at all this time, less stress and worry, I don't want a :bfn:
5 days to go... woot woot.... I'm excited, yet scared... weird huh... :haha:
Hang in there, just hold off a day or two and retest then.. Good Luck hun :)

Today I'm 8dpo and I've had cramps, headaches, lower back pain, tenderness on the sides of my breasts, and yellow cm. I took two pregnancy tests 6dpo but both came back negative is it two early to test? All the symptoms are there but I don't know should I wait to 14dpo to take another test? If I'm pregnant this is my first pregnancy so all of this is new to me.

@ArielMozingo Howdy x this is an old thread & feel free to make a new one, you will get more replies that way, but 6 dpo would have been too early to test for most women. 8dpo is still early as well. Might want to wait for 12-14 dpo! Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->