7/8 dpo. Have I got signs or is it too early?

Got my fingers and toes crossed for you charlie. When are you testing?

Got my fingers and toes crossed for you charlie. When are you testing?

Thank You hunny!!! :hugs:

Well im trying to wait until AF is due on thursday, but i might test on wednesday....

i got really bad cramps and i feel really light headed, hope its not just all in my head! lol

xxx

The cramps I got were really severe. I was convinced AF was coming that evening but she never arrived. About to ring the GP to find out what to do next!

:dust:

Congrats emily :hugs:

I'm 9 dpo and had some sharp pain in my lower left side this morning....a bit too sharp to be implantation, so I'm not sure if I'm still in this cycle :shrug:. Hope to be able to join in 1st tri though :D

Hi all

I tested this morning (13dpo) with a frer and I have a very tentative BFP!!

Good luck to everyone else on here, got my fx'd for you xx

Congrads Angelic... throw some of that Baby Dust Over Here!!!

Hello everyone! Very new to all this... congratulations Emilyp83... I'm so pleased for you! How long were you trying?

HopefulHeidi & Emilyp83... you both mention temperature dips... is that significant? I'm 6dpo. Cramping on my left side, very tired, needing to drink more - and pee more of course! But I got really cold today at work. I've really got my fingers crossed... This is such a frustrating, but exciting time... I'm 34, so that does worry me a bit... But I'm healthy, and haven't been on the pill for years...

Good luck everyone... Baby Dust to you all, and roll on the :bfp:s!!!!

xx

Misty - apparently the temp dip is implantation but my chart was all over the place this cycle so I have no idea really! We were trying for just under a year, this cycle I really didnt think it was going to happen because I wasn't expecting to ovulate at all so I guess I just must have relaxed about the whole thing and it just happened naturally.

Good luck

I just had a slightly scary thought. I had 2 temp dips, could that mean 2 implantations??? Or am I just reading too much into it?

:shrug:

eeeek...how gay am i...im crying reading this thread haha...god im so pathetic. I was reading emilys earlier posts re her headaches and thats exactly how iv been feeling, my head has been absolutely killing me for 4 days now, i cant sleep unless i take pills....but im thinking im getting headaches because of the lack of sleep? and im thinking im not sleeping because im thinkin about being pregnant lol....im sure its just all in my head...iv done this once before...my periods are perfect, never late and once i thought i was having the symptoms, i was going out of my mind...AF never showed, i took a test, BFN!! 2 days later i tested again BFN!! Another 2 days BFN...AF showed a week late, it absolutely killed me because id read on here that some woman never get positive pregnancy tests, they had to go to the doctors, so i convinced myself i was one of those women...was torture...anyway...im scared incase that happens this month...this has been the longest year of my life....xx

Tasha keep your chin up hunny :hugs: I've been through month after month of hoping, symptom spotting and goodness knows how many bfn's!! The one month I thought I stood no chance because I thought I wasn't going to ovulate is the month I get my BFP.

I imagine what everyone says is true. The minute you stop worrying about it is the time that it will happen! Easier said than done though I know.

Sending losts of baby dust your way

Emilyp83.... Did you have symptons thru all the BFNs? Its soooo difficult... Are they all in my head?!?!?! :shrug:

How does it feel now? Still fee symptons now you know? Has your body changed at all? you must be so excited :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

xx

Misty - I had symptoms all the time I think. OH was even worse telling me i looked pregnant, that my bbs were bigger etc. Every time I felt a bit queasy I'd convince myself it was because I was pregnant! This time though I didn't really get anything. I knew something was different because normally my bbs are really sore just before AF and they didn't get sore at all until yesterday (now they hurt just walking!). I didn't 'just know' though like some people say and I really thought I would.

I still don't think I feel pregnant. In fact I did another test this morning just to make sure! Getting the odd cramp here and there and last night had really severe cramps for about 5 mins after BD'ing (TMI sorry!) Not sure why that is but OH not happy at all and feels bad coz he thinks hes hurt the baby!

Good luck to everyone, is anyone testing today?

hi everyone im 5dpo and woke up this morning feeling really crampy on my left side. is it too early to tell? i cant go by temp as i have a virral infection thats causing eratic temps.

i am on clomid for past 2wks iv had symptoms period due to even mornin sickness did preg test weak possitive they say it mite b clomid still in my body anyone else wiv same probs as me wishin me and everyone bfp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->