7/8 dpo. Have I got signs or is it too early?

EmmaLouLoops

Reaction score
I ovulated about a week ago and for the last few days have noticed things that I didn't notice last month but am wondering if it is too early. Has anyone else noticed changes this early?

For the last couple of days I have had twinges/cramping on one side of my pelvis and have had a lot of cm. Today my cm has been far less in quantity but noticeable. It is thick and glue-like in textuer and creamy coloured.

I have also had a massive headache today. I have made sure I have been drinking water as I thought it may have been dehydration but this has done nothing. I have had to take tablets to help as my head feels like it is constantly throbbing and I will not be able to sleep otherwise.

I have also experienced the need to urinate more often than usual and particularly I have had a need to go again as my bladder ''felt'' as though there was still some urine left to pass. So I am making a second trip to the loo. I thought that this may be a bladder infection but have had no stinging/burning sensation as I pass urine but have been drinking cranberry juice (as recommended by a friend) until I can see my doctor on friday.

I am trying not to read too much into early symptoms but these things are screaming out to me that they are signs! What do you think???

I think you know your body best!! I'm also about 6/7 dpo and I swear I have symptoms too. Sore bbs, high soft cervix, twinges, feeling as though I have a full bladder, and I'm craving salty treats (I normally go for sweets). Hopefully we're both going to have our bfp's this month!!!

My ticker says 6 but I say 7dpo. I have some of the same symptoms. I've been feeling twinges in my left side on and off for a couple of days. My bbs are getting sore today. And yesterday I had to pee a zillion times. I also got the I still gotta go feeling after I just went. I too thought maybe UTI but nothing hurts. My lower back is starting to hurt too.

I'm not trying to read into all this too much but it is there for me to speculate on hmmm:shrug:

Everyone told me it was too early for me to have symptoms, but know one knows your body like you do. I had a few symptoms that I just couldn't ignore even though I was over a week away from my expected period. I even had lactating breasts and the women on my old site told me it was impossible and that I probably had cancer (hence I left that site). I got my BFP a couple days later.

I am 8 dpo today. Had a massive temp dip yesterday. Could this be the one??? We might have our BFP together! When should I start testing? Fx'd for everyone xx

Im always thinking I have signs :haha: but you know when your body is telling you something different. I try and ignore most of them but there are some that want me to know they are there.

Fx'd everyone! :dust:

Tashry thanks for sharring that story...and Yea I would have def. left that site. How Rude!!!

Emily if you have a 32 day cycle I wouldn't test until 11 or 12 dpo at the very earliest. It will save you $$$ and heartache that may not be warranted. Fx'd for you!!!

afm...I'm still feeling some twinges in the uterus area. Something is going on down there just not sure what it is yet.

Hi ladies....can I join? I'm 5 dpo, but with nothing to report really :(. I have cramps but usually do between o and AF. Besides that, no achy boobs or anything.

Still hoping for that :bfp: though. Good luck all you lovely ladies.....EmmaLou, TTC#2, Fluterby, Emily and Hopeful Heidi! I hope we ALL get those :bfp:s :friends:

Been having twinges in my left side for days now also going to the bathroom more often(taking my medication can cause this too)so will just have to wait and see,I hope we all get our BFP together

im2dpo and have a v sore tummy like i have done too many stomach crunches even though i havnt done any and slightly sensitive nipples

I'm 8dpo and my only symptoms so far are one dizzy spell at work yesterday (felt quite unwell for few minutes) and right now I'm feeling a bit "drunk". Also having some sharp pains on lower right hand side. Also creamy CM two days ago. Don't you just love symptom spotting....not!

:dust:

:hugs: to you all. I hate the 2ww with a passion!!!

I am forever symptom spotting. It is so hard to know the difference between AF pains/twinges & symptoms from what could be potentially pregnancy.

As hard as it is, I think the best thing to do is keep in mind that every woman is different, not everone will get 'classic' symptoms. Some will get none at all until late on into the pregnancy. Some get really dark :bfp: early on and other's dont.

With my previous pregnancies, I have had no symptoms, I just 'knew'. And I literally mean nothing at all!!! I remember with my first pregnancy I got sickness from after AF was due right up until 20 weeks! Dont wish that upon anyone lol. WIth my second child, I only had mild nausea. Infact, I just thought I was poorly!

Just have a think to yourself, If you wasnt ttc, would you notice all of these symptoms in your day to day life? Im pretty sure that I wouldnt.

PMA everyone, I have my fingers tightly crossed for us all! :dust:

I'm really starting to symptom spot now and it's driving me mad. Thought it was all over yesterday. Temperature came down and awful cramps last night but no sign of AF and now temp is back up this morning!! Felt really dizzy and faint yesterday morning at work and have been nauseous a bit too. Could put that down to stress of trying to get ready to move house and start a new job though! LP was 10 days last month so probably start to test tomorrow or Sunday I think. Good luck everyone xxx

I'm really starting to symptom spot now and it's driving me mad. Thought it was all over yesterday. Temperature came down and awful cramps last night but no sign of AF and now temp is back up this morning!! Felt really dizzy and faint yesterday morning at work and have been nauseous a bit too. Could put that down to stress of trying to get ready to move house and start a new job though! LP was 10 days last month so probably start to test tomorrow or Sunday I think. Good luck everyone xxx

This could be implantation hun!!! Good luck :dust:

Hopefully you all have BFPs coming your way but if not, your symptoms could be because you so desperately want to be pregnant IYKWIM? I don't want to say 'its all in your head' cos thats a bit mean! Good luck all X

Anyone else tested yet? I did yesterday and finally got my :bfp: Thanks for everyone's support, its been a long year of trying!

Good luck to everyone else 've really got my fingers crossed for everyone here

Congrats Emilyp83, AF got me on Friday so I'm back to waiting for ovulation! Hope its a healthy 9 months!

Anyone else tested yet? I did yesterday and finally got my :bfp: Thanks for everyone's support, its been a long year of trying!

Good luck to everyone else 've really got my fingers crossed for everyone here

Congrats hunny!!!!

My temp dipped the other day and is back up now so i hope its a good sign =D

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member