7/8 dpo implantation?

Flower20

Reaction score
Hey all I'm totally new to this so hope im doing it right . I'm 20 years old and its my first month ttc. I had sex throughout my whole fertile window and at 7dpo late at night I started cramping . I was bummed because I thought AF was coming early but I was wrong . The cramping was on my lower back and my lower abdomen (pain was mostly in my lower back) I also felt some sort of pressure by my uterus . I had no bleeding at all . That lasted that whole night which interrupted my sleep and for a while the next morning . That night my temp was at its highest (98.9) and I say highest because it's usually at 96.7-97.1. And I've read during implantation temp can go down or up depending on the person .Now I'm at 10 dpo if my calculations are right (pretty sure they are) and I've lost all my appetite . I can barely eat 1 meal a day and my temps are up , 97.6 last night and an hour ago it was at 98.2. My head has been killing me all day today ️️also and I've been very tired to the point where I can just sleep all day . I don't want to test yet until I miss af because I'm scared . With my cycle AF is supposed to come in 6 days . Anyone has experienced anything similar ?

I forgot to mention that my breasts usually hurt the week before af is due and this week I have no pain, no signs of af coming soon .

I'm having similar pain but not in my back. It's in my left ovary area. One week past ovulation. Obv too early to test. Guess I'm not much help to you but please Let me know how it goes!!

My temps are still high and I tested this morning and got a very faint positive not sure if it's evap line . No signs of af still . I'll keep posted . Do so as well please . Our symptoms sound promising .

My symptoms this 2ww started at 6dpo with a horrid headache lasted 3 days, I had cramping but it was not like AF it was more like ovulation cramps and pressure and it lasted from 7-9dpo ,sore breasts started at 8dpo and 10dpo I got nausea and alot of stomach acid and burping like crazy and thats gone on for 4 days now. AF is due today or tomorrow.

Sounds promising! Good luck! I had cramping around 7 dpo the cycle that I got pregnant.

Hey Flower...any news?? I had MAJOR cramping on Sunday...not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing. AF is 4 days late, but I think I O'd late so I heard that can sometimes push AF out a few days....So not sure if I should bother testing or not...

Could be a good sign! I had cramping from 4-7dpo and got a very faint BFP at 9dpo. I had a slight temp dip at 5dpo, so that may have been when I implanted. On the flip side though, the previous month TTC I had cramping from 6dpo until I got AF at 14dpo.

I hope the cramping ends up being a good sign for you!!

The cramps could be a good sign. I had cramps when i imlpanted with my son but my temp dropped that day below cover line x

Sounds very promising for implantation and pregnancy... Let us know how you get on with your tests!

Well i got my BFP :) it was negative until today (3 days late) just when I was starting to give up :D thank you all ! :)

Congratulations!!! How exciting!!!!! Frustrating to have to wait that long but so glad it turned out to be good news in the end!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->