7/8 year olds

Babybump87

Reaction score
What are you getting your 7/8/9 year old girls this year ?

DD1 is 8 in Feb and she’s got no idea what she wants ! Shes just told us little bits and bobs nothing really much !

Looking for some ideas off you ladies !

I am struggling for my 8 year old DD too! I have very few ideas as she pretty much has everything already. She's been really into drawing and crafts lately, so I'm thinking of getting her some nice art stuff and some craft equipment, but that's all I can come up with for now!

Arghh Bev it’s so frustrating !! She’s usually so easy to buy for too !

I may just do the younger two and do her last when Halloween is over and hope she says some more things !

She doesn’t want any kind of play make up , hair kits etc . She loves books so I’ve got few on the list ! I need a main present for her though ! It’s really starting to stress me out !

My oldest is nearly 9 and wants a keyboard (starting lessons after xmas), scooter and foot spa as far as bigger presents go.

Ooo lovely ! Great presents.

Hopefully she will enjoy the lessons

My DD is 7, she'll be 8 in July. Her list consists of basically everything in the Smyths catalogue. When pressed for a more concise list...

LOL winter disco chalet (not getting)
LOL amazing surprise (probably getting)
polly pocket playset
orbeez foot spa
Slime add ins/other slime materials
One of those scooters where the back wheels open and close (not explained very well so hopefully makes sense!)
Hatchimals
Rainbowcorn
Cry babies
LOL game for switch
make up
bathbombs

She won't be getting all of that but I have a good list to work from.

Oh wow fab some great ideas thanks for posting ! xx

DD is 7. I've got her :
LOL surprise
Roblox adopt me pet play set
a lego set (can't recall which one LOL has to do with water and animals)
Operation Pet Scan game
Aqua Dragons
Meta 4 Robot (to build)
Spirit horse play set
Bakugan coliseum (I may take this one back as she's not really into this anymore. The price of buying really early!)

And then some crafty things (perfume maker set, and something else...can't remember off hand)
As you can see, it's just an odd mix of things. I started buying months ago bc I was worried about what covid might do this fall. When her birthday came up, Amazon was shipping on a 2 month delay for non essential items, and I was worried that might happen again. My dd doesn't seem to be "into" anything really, so i just picked up items she had mentioned or liked whenever we'd go shopping. Good luck.

I've got an 8 and 6 year old. Mostly into Barbie and Designafriends.

I've really struggled with a list this year and they haven't even asked for much on our list is

Designafriend tent (one each)
Designafriend outfits
Hatchimal flying fairy
Barbie colour reveal mermaid
Barbie colour reveal Chelsea
Books
Board game
Onesie

As a joint gift we are going to get one of the scooters PP mentioned above (has two footplates that move) they're must be an official name for them :-k

Layla is 8, she needs a new laptop more than asked for one as most homework is done online these days. Apart from that she's asked for makeup, clothes, a new doll, and other toys to play with, she's the perfect mix between a 16 year old and a 6 year old :haha: she actually plays with toys aswell as being into makeup and fashion. My 6 year old boy though is another story, he has no interests besides gaming, his presents will come to my oldest and youngest combined, yet it will look the least:haha:

I’m really struggling for R this year! So so hard! he’s not really into anything at all which doesn’t help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->