7 Days Late Bfn But No Af, Please Help!!!

zooney

MUM OF 1 TTC no.2
Reaction score
HI, I'M 38YRS OLD, I HAVE A VERY REGULAR CYLE 28-30 DAYS AND I'VE NEVER EVER BEEN LATE, I'M 7 DAYS LATE TODAY BUT OVER THE LAST WEEK HAVE DONE 4 HPT WHICH ALL SAID :bfn: THE MOST RECENT WAS YESTERDAY WHAT CAN BE HAPPENING, STILL NO AF BUT :bfn:, SURELY AFTER 7 DAYS LATE IF I WAS PG IT WOULD HAVE GIVEN A :bfp:, IT'S GETTING ME REALLY WORRIED AS TO WHAT ELSE CAN BE WRONG!!! PLEASE ADVICE GIRLS :hug:

I would go to the doctor's and get a blood test. I've heard that some women never get a positive on an hpt. It's also possible you ovulated a little later than you thought. Good Luck!

Ooooh still no af??
Well.....i really really hope u r!!!!!
U still havin any symptoms chick?
xx

Ooooh still no af??
Well.....i really really hope u r!!!!!
U still havin any symptoms chick?
xx

HIYA, ME TOO, BUT I CAN'T HELP FEELING IF I WAS IT WOULD DEFFO SHOW UP BY NOW!!! ERM SYMPTOMS STILL GETTIN CRAMPS ON AND OFF AND BOOBS BIT TENDER THE USUAL POST AF REALLY!!! :hug:

It aint over yet!! Not til that :witch: arrives!!
But u must be gettin really fed up now, not knowin either way :hissy: its so frustrating!!

But 7 days is a long time to b late isnt it? U could give it until the end of this weekend then if still no :witch: or :bfp: i would make appt 4 Drs next week, just 2 check things out with them. They can give u a blood test 2 c if that will detect hcg levels, as it may not b showing on hpt's yet.

U neva know, if ur gettin funny symptoms like u are n STILL no :witch: u could b very pleasantly surprised chick:happydance:......

Good luck n keep me posted!!!!!!!!!!!:hug:

I would go to the GP and request a blood test also! You need to put your mind at rest one way or the other.

but this appened2 me first time ever aving a late af, i was sure i was pg then af came 9days late !!!! id never been late b4..ever till this,but the mth after i started charting and doin opk and now after 4mth of charting i realised everyother mth now i ovulate later (cd20 instead of cd15!) so it cud be this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->