7 days late, Negative Pregnancy Test.. ADVICE LOOK!!!!

CieraNikole

Reaction score
Hello I need some help,
I have a 8 month old daughter, and i had problems while i was pregnant with her and this site, the women were amazing and helped me through a real tough time and it turned out my daughter was completely healthy

But Now i need help and advice again,
I have a normal 30 day cycle every month even after i had my daughter in April i was back to normal in may, I normally start on the 10th or 11th. Me and my SO have been having unprotected sex and im not on BC we are not trying but if it happens we are VERY HAPPY we want a big family and don't want a big age difference in our children. Well I was suppose to start the 10th or 11th, and I do keep a chart of my ovulation and I ovulated the same time this cycle as I have in the past and today is the 18th and I havent started yet ant ive been having pregnancy symptoms, tired, sore breasts, constipation, sensitive smell, and light nauseous. Well I took 2 test last night and both negative, but i just have that feeling.
With my daughter I didn't find out i was pregnant until 13 weeks, But with her i never had any symptoms or missed period I had to take a test for my physical at my DR so i didnt ever have a reason to take a test but found out i was pregnant. and I know stress is a big factor but honestly I dont really stress things, im a very easy going person and always let things fall into place Ive always been like that.
My question is could I still be pregnant, and my hormones not be strong enough to show?

Thanks for all your help!!!!
xxx:hugs:

I would say to do a test with fmu but if it is a neg just wait a few days and do another test as you may have ovulated late or have a late implanter, if still no af after a week and still no positive test i would see a GP,, Good Luck

Danielle xx

I have heard of some women not being able to get a bfp until two or three weeks after af was due! With that said I am pretty sure I ovulated around normal time this month and got my period nearly a week late. I tested and tested and all bfn. I guess sometimes your cycle re-adjusts itself and its not a big deal (except to us ttc-ers).
I hope you have your answer very soon! In the meantime try to relax and just know that time will tell either way. Good luck to you! keep us posted!

Still no period!!! I dont understand ):

Did you test again? Are you breast feeding you 8 month old? I dont know for sure but my prolactin (hormone that makes you produce milk) was high a few years ago and made me have light or no periods. Could it be something like that? I would give it maybe 2 more days and then call the doctor...

No I havent tested again, But I stopped breastfeeding at a month old so it wouldnt be that ):
I think your right I need to give my DR a call in the next couple days.
Thanks<3

Called the DR and they said wait another week if I start no need to worry and If I dont start test again and if a BFN again I need to come in for a bloodtest. Its stressfull ):

it is stressful its a pain in the bottom xx try not to let it bother you and staty relaxed.

Im trying, but im not very good at not subconsciously worrying. Haha and its day 9 and still nothing, youd think the DR would give me better advise or ask me to come in already not a week later.

Im trying, but im not very good at not subconsciously worrying. Haha and its day 9 and still nothing, youd think the DR would give me better advise or ask me to come in already not a week later.

Hi did you go back to the doctors xx

Yes I did, they told me it can take up to 14 weeks for the hormone to show up in a pregnancy test so it come back when i miss my 2nd period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->