7 days late, period lasted 3 days... preg. tests negative.. ?

_P_O_O_K_I_E_

Reaction score
Well my body has recently been through a lot. I had the mirena iud for 4 years and no problems.. Until one day i started losing weight and health got bad fast! Turned out i had a major pelvic infection. once it was gone i had developed a gallstone. I had my gallbladder removed june 28. 2013

My period was expected august 7. (for june and july they were on time and normal. Heavy then light five to six days long) this month it came a week late. It was light red and pink some brown. Lasted three days. Ovulation was july 31. We had sex the night before. All tests negative. When i was waiting for my period i had minor symptoms. Boobs tingled and nipples itched. But went away. I over time been getting hot flashes waking up sweating or shirg wet. yesterday Nd today ive had a headache .. Hips kinda achy today vision little blurry.

I walk a lot at work and it is a stressful time at the moment. But symptoms change and been on my mind.... Could i be pregnant? Any advise how long to rule out im pregnant? We never use birth control. So its always a possibility... Thank you so much for any advise!

That was a period sorry hope you have better luck for your coming cycle stress, sickness alot of things can make your period come a week later

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->