7 DPO and it's killing me....

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by renatosmom, Jan 31, 2011.

1. renatosmom

renatosmom Member

Ok.. I can't say that I am alone here.. We are all some days past the big O and can't take this wait... I am 7 dpo (Ovulated on the 24th) and have sore boobs or more like sore nipples.. I have a 4 year old son and when I was pregnant with him I don't remember this.. So am so hopeful that this is a good sign.. But also trying not to get my hopes up too high.. I been TTC since September of 2010 and had a early miscarriage in November.. My Cycle came back right away but now i have a 27 day cycle instead of a 30..But I hope this is my month..
    *Fingers crossed*
    Anyone else out there have the sore boobs/nipples this early or am I just fishing?
    Good luck to you all...

2. SpudsMama

SpudsMama New Mummy!

Hi,

I've got slightly sore boobs whenever there's pressure applied to them, it's not extremely painful or anything. But I first noticed this 2 months ago for me, so I don't get my hopes up about it anymore lol

But if it's new for you then I always say if it's not the norm, it's a good sign :happydance:

Oh and we seem to be pretty close in cycles, I'm 8 dpo today and have been TTC since Sept 2010 :flower:

Baby dust xx

3. lilbecksxx

lilbecksxx Well-Known Member

I am 7dpo today & I feel your pain girly!! Baby dust! :)