7 DPO and it's killing me....

renatosmom

Reaction score
Ok.. I can't say that I am alone here.. We are all some days past the big O and can't take this wait... I am 7 dpo (Ovulated on the 24th) and have sore boobs or more like sore nipples.. I have a 4 year old son and when I was pregnant with him I don't remember this.. So am so hopeful that this is a good sign.. But also trying not to get my hopes up too high.. I been TTC since September of 2010 and had a early miscarriage in November.. My Cycle came back right away but now i have a 27 day cycle instead of a 30..But I hope this is my month..
*Fingers crossed*
Anyone else out there have the sore boobs/nipples this early or am I just fishing?
Good luck to you all...

Hi,

I've got slightly sore boobs whenever there's pressure applied to them, it's not extremely painful or anything. But I first noticed this 2 months ago for me, so I don't get my hopes up about it anymore lol

But if it's new for you then I always say if it's not the norm, it's a good sign :happydance:

Oh and we seem to be pretty close in cycles, I'm 8 dpo today and have been TTC since Sept 2010 :flower:

Baby dust xx

I am 7dpo today & I feel your pain girly!! Baby dust! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->