7 DPO are symptoms possible???

May55

Reaction score
Hi everyone, currently on CD 24, Quite sure I ovulated on CD 17, had positive ovulation tests and my typical O pain. At 7 DPO right now im trying to ignore any feelings im having to not drive myself insane but i cant help it at this point. For the past 3 days i have had Terrible heartburn which is not normal for me.. I have had the worst headaches ever that last all day and just dont go away with meds..gas like crazy (sorry) and so tired. Like i said I am really trying to ignore these things and not think about it but has anyone else had symptoms this early?? i know implantation doesnt usually happen untill 6-12 days after O so i dont know. :S Thanks a lot

Technically pregnancy symptoms aren't supposed to start until the placenta is fully developed, which takes a couple weeks after implantation, but lots of women swear up and down they had symptoms during the TWW. Personally, I think it's because progesterone production can change as soon as implantation occurs, and that will magnify the symptoms progesterone normally causes during the TWW. You might notice pre-AF symptoms that are earlier than expected, more intense than expected, or "new" because of a change in progesterone production after implantation.

Remember not to get your hopes up too high before you see that BFP, because BFNs hurt more when you're convinced you won't see one, but also remember that you're never out until AF shows :)

Thanks! No hopes up here for sure, infact quite the opposite.. went into this cycle thinking this is not the one, not feeling like this is my time. I have a 2 1/2 year old so I am kept busy... just not able to ignore these things:S especially the acid in my throat and this damn headache

the only symptom that I had that early was bad twinges down there. all other pregnancy symptoms started a couple of days before af was due. hope this would be your month :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->