7 dpo, CM, CP, - TMI

AdocTTC

Reaction score
So this is my first post. There's about to be a lot of TMI in this because I'm going nuts and I need some support.

I recently got married and previous to this I've focused my entire life on finishing med school and residency. This is also my second true month TTC. My first month I was checking OPK, CM, and CP. However, because of our busy schedule we missed the "fertility window". Either way, I feel like I've got a good grasp on it now. I just have a feeling I'm pregnant, but this can't be possible on our 2nd time trying!

A few days after ovulation my CP kept getting higher and higher, and now I can barely reach it. It's extraordinarily soft, and continues to be closed. My CM is creamy consistency and white in nature. I'm 7 dpo, and pregnancy test was negative (I know too soon!!).

But this is why I took the test, and why I think I'm pregnant!!! My symptoms are driving me nuts!!

My sense of smell is ridiculous. I feel like I can smell the change of air in rooms. My urine has a distinctive smell (not a UTI!! more like I ate an asparagus but not). I have acne all over not just the usual 1-2 I had when I'm pre-pmsing. I'm craving salty over sweet, and I love sweets!! I've never refused ice cream. My breast are tender and very full appearing. I have intermittent joint pain, and lower back pain. I also have this dull achy pain in my upper thighs. I've increased my fluid intake x3 which also mean I'm frequenting the restroom. I've also had these intermittent cramps, but not this early on. Usually I get those 2-3 days before.

My normal pre-PMSing symptoms are mild acne (4-7 days before), moody, and intermittent cramps (2-3 days before). I have a regular 28 day cycle.

I'd love to hear others thoughts on this while I'm doing this TWW. The early pregnancy test can be done in 2 days. AF comes in 7! Am I delusional?

Thanks! Did you have anything like this happen to you?

8 dpo. CM white creamy. CP high, soft, closed. Going to ignore the symptoms. Ahh!!! Is there anything else I should do or check?

Of course I have 0 patience and keep checking. I know too soon to test. But my CP being this soft and high is making me excited! Anyone else check CP?

9 dpo. EWCM CP high, softer, closed. Not testing today.

Caved, it was a BFN. I've got nausea now thanks to my super smell.

10 dpo. Everything is the same. I'm 4 days till AF. Feeling less excited with all these BFN

10 dpo, CP and CM changed. CP changed to high and firm. CM drying up. I'm getting pre-pmsing cramps. HPT BFN. Thanks for waiting with me. I'm no longer optimistic

I'm on a roller coaster now. CP is high and medium soft. CM is creamy again. Still have mild intermittent cramps. I don't know what is going on now....

My cervix position never went high until weeks after positive test. Good luck, you aren't out yet! :hugs:

I've found that during ttc I become hyper sensitive to my body and i get loads of flase symptoms! The tww is BRUTAL, and sadly the only end to it is a bfp or period...and even the period doesn't stop the madness sometimes!

Fx you are just testing too early. What test are you using? Are you sure of your dpo?

And of course it could happen in your second cycle! My first was conceived the first cycle ;)

Good luck!

FRER is the test I'm using. I'm sure of my dpo. I'm just waiting for AF. Over this CP nonsense.

Hmm well I hope your ttc limbo ends soon and if you're out this month, I hope you'll be in next!

I got pregnant 2nd cycle

We used a lube called conceive plus second cycle, don't know if it was just a coincidence

Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->