7 dpo, CM, CP, - TMI

AdocTTC

Reaction score
So this is my first post. There's about to be a lot of TMI in this because I'm going nuts and I need some support.

I recently got married and previous to this I've focused my entire life on finishing med school and residency. This is also my second true month TTC. My first month I was checking OPK, CM, and CP. However, because of our busy schedule we missed the "fertility window". Either way, I feel like I've got a good grasp on it now. I just have a feeling I'm pregnant, but this can't be possible on our 2nd time trying!

A few days after ovulation my CP kept getting higher and higher, and now I can barely reach it. It's extraordinarily soft, and continues to be closed. My CM is creamy consistency and white in nature. I'm 7 dpo, and pregnancy test was negative (I know too soon!!).

But this is why I took the test, and why I think I'm pregnant!!! My symptoms are driving me nuts!!

My sense of smell is ridiculous. I feel like I can smell the change of air in rooms. My urine has a distinctive smell (not a UTI!! more like I ate an asparagus but not). I have acne all over not just the usual 1-2 I had when I'm pre-pmsing. I'm craving salty over sweet, and I love sweets!! I've never refused ice cream. My breast are tender and very full appearing. I have intermittent joint pain, and lower back pain. I also have this dull achy pain in my upper thighs. I've increased my fluid intake x3 which also mean I'm frequenting the restroom. I've also had these intermittent cramps, but not this early on. Usually I get those 2-3 days before.

My normal pre-PMSing symptoms are mild acne (4-7 days before), moody, and intermittent cramps (2-3 days before). I have a regular 28 day cycle.

I'd love to hear others thoughts on this while I'm doing this TWW. The early pregnancy test can be done in 2 days. AF comes in 7! Am I delusional?

I don't think you're crazy, but from someone who has been TTC for over a year, I will say that I've "felt" pregnant many months I wasn't, with many symptoms that are NOT typical for me. There's something about actually trying that makes us hyper-aware of every little change in our body during our TWW, but might give false hope.

With THAT said, it is very possible that these are pregnancy symptoms! I got pregnant my second try with my first pregnancy (ended in miscarriage, but unrelated), so it can happen quickly.

I know it's not helpful, but all you can do it hold out to test! I've gotten my positives as early as 8 DPO on wondfos and FRER. Good luck!

I'm 8 dpo, CP high and soft, CM did white and creamy. I'm gonna ignore th symptoms. You're right I'm being hyper-aware. HPT still negative. Sigh ��

If you can, I would just limit the testing to once a day, around the same day (FMU preferrable). It takes HCG 48 hours to double, so even if you're pg, you probably won't see a difference in tests on the same day.

Easier said than done, I know. I'm a POAS addict, so I can say from experience too much testing will drive you crazy haha.

Also, BFN at 8 DPO doesn't mean you're out! I'd say by 10/11 DPO you probably should see something, but some ladies don't see anything until after AF is due.

Thank you for your help! I've been doing a great job ignoring my symptoms. I will hold on testing for another 2 days, the bfn killed my spirits today.

I've always know when I was pregnant, and I've gotten pregnant 3 times first try each time. The only hard part for me has been the tww. I know I'm pregnant the whole time and I'm going insane waiting to prove it with a bfp.

No reason to think your symptoms aren't early pregnancy related. I always get them early too. I'm usually getting symptoms within a few days of conception. But mine are horrible cramps. Worse then the ones I get from AF.

Hang in there. It's always the longest two weeks of your life, but it is also part of the whole exciting experience.

9 dpo. CP high and softer. CM same as before. I'm gonna do my best to not test today lol!

10 dpo, CP high, softer, closed. More CM. Test yesterday was BFN. Sense of smell is still spectacular and associated with nausea. What makes things worse is when you work in a hospital setting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->