• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

7 dpo, CP, CM, symptoms -1st TCC

AdocTTC

Reaction score
So this is my first post. There's about to be a lot of TMI in this because I'm going nuts and I need some support.

I recently got married and previous to this I've focused my entire life on finishing med school and residency. This is also my second true month TTC. My first month I was checking OPK, CM, and CP. However, because of our busy schedule we missed the "fertility window". Either way, I feel like I've got a good grasp on it now. I just have a feeling I'm pregnant, but this can't be possible on our 2nd time trying!

A few days after ovulation my CP kept getting higher and higher, and now I can barely reach it. It's extraordinarily soft, and continues to be closed. My CM is creamy consistency and white in nature. I'm 7 dpo, and pregnancy test was negative (I know too soon!!).

But this is why I took the test, and why I think I'm pregnant!!! My symptoms are driving me nuts!!

My sense of smell is ridiculous. I feel like I can smell the change of air in rooms. My urine has a distinctive smell (not a UTI!! more like I ate an asparagus but not). I have acne all over not just the usual 1-2 I had when I'm pre-pmsing. I'm craving salty over sweet, and I love sweets!! I've never refused ice cream. My breast are tender and very full appearing. I have intermittent joint pain, and lower back pain. I also have this dull achy pain in my upper thighs. I've increased my fluid intake x3 which also mean I'm frequenting the restroom. I've also had these intermittent cramps, but not this early on. Usually I get those 2-3 days before.

My normal pre-PMSing symptoms are mild acne (4-7 days before), moody, and intermittent cramps (2-3 days before). I have a regular 28 day cycle.

I'd love to hear others thoughts on this while I'm doing this TWW. The early pregnancy test can be done in 2 days. AF comes in 7! Am I delusional?

Hi!! I know how you feel—this is my 4th month trying to conceive and the TWW really can make you feel like you’re going crazy! I’m 8 dpo and trying to ignore my “symptoms” (fatigue, sore breasts, extreme hunger that all started at 7 dpo) because I know it’s probably too early to have actual pregnancy-related symptoms. Yours do sound promising though!!!! Good luck!!! ❤️

Thanks for the support! I guess I really need to try to ignore the symptoms!! It's just hard to!

10 dpo. CP high, softer, closed. More CM. Test yesterday was BFN. Sense of smell is still spectacular and associated with nausea. What makes things worse is when you work in a hospital setting. s

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->