7 dpo ... Indent/faint showdow on IC. Common problem?

iiTTCii

Mummy of two
Reaction score
I know I shouldn't have but after not being able to sleep most of the night, I ended up on google and looking at the chances of getting a BFP at 7 dpo and although unlikely, not impossible... So just to depress myself, I used an IC about an hour ago.

The test looked completely negitive.. But if I turned the test up against the light and turned it slightly (yes, I went to these extreams) I could see the mark where the pregnancy line would show up. Is this standard on tests and is just the mark for the line to show up (if that makes sense) or do you think it could be the start of something?

IC's are definitely known for evaps, and all tests have an indent line. They need to have them so that the colour has something to catch on :)

Having said all that, I was getting blaring BFP on FRER but barely a shadow on the IC's. I threw the IC's away and won't be using them next time I'm TTC.

Do you have a picture of your test?

I've taken a photo but there's no point posting as you can't see anything on it.

I think it will just be the indent, I don't want to kid myself.

I've looked at the photos from my BFP in my first pregnancy and I had a CB digi with 2-3 weeks side by side with an IC with a very faint line (taken with the same pot of wee).

IC's are hopeless.

Hopefully you get a BFP. You're still early :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"